Chapter 13: Jack and...Elle?

Dedicated to @RomeoandJuliet13 :) Thanks for voting for every single chapter! :)

Stay awesome!

___________________________________________________

Chapter 13: Jack and...Elle?

Elle's POV:

"Jack" I breathed. It's good to finally see him again.

"Hey, Lou" He smiled, cheekily. I scrunch up my nose.

"You know I hate being called that."

"Why not?" He smiled. "I think it's cute. Plus, I made it for you."

I smiled at him. "Well...I still don't like it."

"Whatever you say, Miss Louella." He winked.

"Call me Elle."

"Why? I think your real name is better."

Someone cleared their throat behind us. We both turned around to be faced by Harry. His expression was unreadable and impassive. But he was biting his lip over and over again.

"Harry, man! What's up?" Jack brought his hand up for a man's handshake thingy. Harry did the same but he looked like he didn't want to do it and I watched them with my brow raised up. "Nice to see you again."

"Yeah...It's nice to see you too." He smiled and I can tell it wasn't genuine. He cleared his throat again. "So you know Elle?"

"Yeah...Her mom and my mom are great friends."

"That reminds me. I didn't know you have a younger sister or a...younger brother?! And your dad is a manager...a tour manager!" I whispered harshly to Jack.

He chuckled and winked. "You didn't ask." I stuck my tongue out at him. "Well...I better go now." He smiled. "I'll leave you two alone. It's nice to see you again Loue-...Elle." I chuckled. "You too, Harry." He began to walk away from us.

"So...you two close friends?" Harry asked.

"Umm...yeah." I smiled, sheepishly as my heart began to beat frantically in my chest. I hate whenever this happens. When I hear his voice my heart begins to beat fast and my stomach churns. "How about you?"

"Yeah...we're good friends." He smiled. "But you know...Jack has a reputation in being a heartbreaker."

"What?" I ask, confused.

"He goes from one girl to another...just warning you." He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Umm...ok?" I was confused.

"I'm just saying, stay away from him...ok?"

"I can be friends with anybody." I snapped at him.

"But he might break your heart. I can't stand that." He muttered the last sentence under his breath. I pretended I didn't hear it and I shake it off.

"He can't break my heart, because I don't love him." I gave him a stern eye, to show that I was completely telling the truth. "He's just my friend. Nothing more, nothing less."

His expression changed to a happy one and the corner of his lips started to curve. "Ok, I believe you." he then slung his arm over my shoulder. I shivered under his touch. "Come on. Let's go say happy birthday to the birthday boy." I smiled and nodded.

We walk over to a crowd of people singing the happy birthday song. We both join them and sang along, clapping our hands. I brought out my camera and snap a picture of the boys blowing the candles, his parents standing by his side. There were five candles so I'm assuming that he is just five years old.

His parents smiled happily at him and memories of my parents came flashing back. I just miss them. I want them to be here right now. There are still so many things I want to do with them.

"Hey" Harry whispered. "You okay?" He wiped a tear that I didn't know, came out of my eye. I looked at his face and there was worry all over it. His forehead was creased and he was frowning.

"Yeah" I gave him a short answer because I didn't want to talk about it. He looked at me confusedly but he eventually shrugged it off. "So...when is your concert here?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Tomorrow, then a couple of interviews then we will go to Sydney." He smiled. "Oh by the way...Does Sandra know you're here?"

"Nah" I waved my hands. "She won't care." I chuckled. "She's too busy calling Arnold and sending him love every second."

He smiled then put his arms out of my shoulder. I frowned. "Let me call the lads...It's getting pretty boring since it's a kids party."

"Yeah" I smiled and we both walk over to the four other weirdos.

*

Harry was in the bathroom and here I am, zipping my luggage quietly. I took out Baby Pink and hugged her tightly. With all of the things happening I totally forgot about her.

"Hey" I froze. Did he came out? I didn't hear the bathroom door open. I turn around slowly only to find him in his boxers, smiling widely. I gulped. I wonder how weird I look like right now. An eighteen year old girl, hugging a pink bear tightly, eyes wide open, with a shocked expression on her face. A weirdo.

"I have one just like that." He smiled. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"You do?"

___________________________________________

I just realized though, I have a cousin whose name is Melanie and she's living in Australia. lol. she's not her though. My cousin is sweet and kind :P

Check out ym other story "The Paparazzi's Daughter" If you don't mind. Thanks :)

A little cliffy :P So... I have updated long again. I'm sorry. I'm always procastinating. Basically, I only have two hours of plying the internet since my right eye's eyesight is getting pretty blurry. And maybe I will wear glasses soon. So...yeah :)

Thank you all my little bumblebees!

Voootttteee or Commmeennnt??!!

Rawr

LuffWith1D