Chapter 07: Packing Up

OK! I uploaded! Thank you so muchh!! This story reached 1000 reads! AAAHHHH! FREAKING OUT! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU MY LITTLE BUMBLEBEES!

And this chapter there's nothing much going on. So I'm gonna make it up to you and upload the next chapter tomorrow cause I love you guys!

AND ENJOY THE GIF OF ZIAM RIPPING HARRY'S SHIRT OFF! :)) "LIAM AND ZAYN" ARE TRENDING NOW BECAUSE OF THAT :))

VOTE? COMMENT? :)

Check out my other story called "How To Be A Girl In Just 31 Days"

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 7: Packing Up

Recap:

I'm a stylist." She said. She was proud of her job. I can see it in her facial expression.

"Make up stylist or hair stylist?" I asked her.

"Both" Her eyes lit up.

"For who?" I raised my brow.

"One Direction!" She said, smiling to herself. I nodded.

Then it struck me. I widened my eyes in realization.

"ONE DI- WHAT?!"

Elle's POV:

"One Direction" She said. "You know...One Direction...They are the biggest boy band...You know the one who the girls go crazy for."

"I know who they are. I'm not dumb" I said. "Do I really have to go?" I whined.

"Yes" she said firmly.

"What if I don't want to?" I crossed my arms.

"You have to..." She said with a glint of evilness in her eyes. "...or else I will take Baby Pink."

"You wouldn't" I glared at her.

"Oh...I would." She smirked.

Baby Pink was my teddy bear. Harry gave it to me. I also gave him one. He called his, Baby Blue. She was pink and cuddly. She was there with me through hard times. I told her everything. And yes, you are hearing this from an 17 year old. An 17 year old who still have a teddy bear.

"Okay fine! Don't take her please! Please! I'm begging you!" I pleaded her.

"Will you go?" She asked.

"YES, YES I WILL! Just save Baby Pink!" I said, standing up. "And if Christina can come."

"Yeah, she can come." She smiled.

"Really?!"

"Yup" she said popping the 'p'.

"THANK YOU. THANK YOU!" I said, crushing her bones by hugging her.

"Get...off" She mumbled. I let go of her and flashed a quick grin. I was going upstairs to my room but then I stopped.

"When are we leaving?" I asked, turning around to face her.

"As soon as possible" She grinned. My eyes widened like they were about to fall off their socket.

"Yup...You know you can use your time packing now than staring at me wide-eyed." She chuckled. She walked over to me and hit my butt gently, shooing me into the direction of the stairs. "Off you go."

I can't believe we're leaving today. I'm going to see that...that...Harry! Why me?! What have I done wrong? I know I have plucked flowers with Harry when I was a kid even though there were signs saying, "Don't Pluck Flowers" but I was just a kid then and plus I need to live too. I also sneeze once without a covering my nose but I can't help it. I was really sick. And sure there were worse but why?! Okay, maybe I am being melodramatic.

I lazily drag myself up the stairs and walked to my bedroom, closing the door behind me.

I grabbed a chair and placed it beside my closet since I put my entire luggage on the top of it. I put all of my pillows around the chair. In case I fall down and have a broken back...Hey, that's a good idea. Since, I won't have to see them.

I climb up the chair carefully and stretched my arms towards one of the luggage. Almost there......I stretched my arms more...GOT IT!

I slowly bring the luggage on the floor and then bring the other one then the other one and then bring myself down from the chair. I sat down in one of my pillows. This is comfy.

"Hey...Elle!" I heard a muffle shout. I decided to ignore it. "ELLE!"

I slowly turn my head to the direction. I jumped a little. It was Lou.

"Shouldn't you be packing ..." She crossed her arms. "...instead of spacing out like that?"

"Oh" I didn't realize I have been staring at the bottom of my closet. I smiled sheepishly at her.

"I'm just gonna help you." She walked towards me. "What would you do without me?" She muttered under her breath.

I began packing all of my clothes since I don't know how long are we gonna stay there. It's better to have many packed instead of going around naked with no clothes to wear.

"Have you rang Christina yet?" She asked. I widened my eyes and shook my head sheepishly. "Call her now."

I grabbed my phone from the drawer and called Christina. She picked up after a few rings.

"You're gonna go with us...Yes ...One Direction...Uh huh...Today...Stop screaming! You're gonna make me deaf! ...ok...Bye...See you later...LOVE YA!" I hang up and sighed. I swear she's gonna end my hearing days.

I clutch Baby Pink from my bed and thought where to put it. I was about to put it in the space in one of my luggage. Wait...she wouldn't be able to breathe.

"Elle, what are you doing hugging Baby Pink?" Sandra asked.

"I don't know where to put it." I mumbled.

"Put it on the space, right there!" She said , pointing to the space of one of the luggage.

"B-but she wouldn't be able to breathe." I said sheepishly.

"Stop being a baby." I frowned. "Fine...then. Go around carrying Baby Pink in your arms till we get in our destination." She said, crossing her arms.

No. That will be too embarrassing. Luggage it is then.

"Sorry Baby Pink" I whispered to her as I place her in the luggage, looking away.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Sandra roll her eyes.

"Are you done packing?" She asked, as I close the zipper of the last luggage.

"Yup" I said popping the 'p'.

We walk down the stairs, luggage in both of my hands and the other one is with Sandra. I guess hers was already at her work.

We went outside and locked the door of our house and went towards her car.

I put my all of my luggage on the back of the car and went inside the car's front passenger seat.

I took a deep breath, closing my eyes, wondering what will happen.

_______________________________________

Thanks again!

Vote or comment my little bumblebees! :)

RAWR!

LuffWith1D