Chapter 22: Ed Sheeran

I have a request which I want you to fulfill! :) Would you? ok, here goes. Who has instagram here? Would you all be a saint and follow mine? Mine is : aiilah ... write your instagram in the comment box below and I'll follow you! :) IF you follow me :) ok that's all :)

Dedicated to @Nutella_And_Milo since, she recommended me a story (which I was asking for. A story that can make me cry), although it only made me eye teary. I love the story and right now I'm reading all of that author's stores, her username is something like...gwenbookaddict? I don't know...

Okay..Enjoy this chapter! ComVo!

______________________________________________________

Chapter 22: Ed Sheeran

Elle's POV

The first thing that popped on my mind was run. So I did. He called after my name but I ignored it. I know it was a dumb move but it was a shocking answer. I was extremely happy that he still like me but something's telling me this might be bad.

I turned around to see if he was chasing after me and he was. Bad move though, the next thing I know. I fall flat in my face. I landed with a thud as a groan escaped my lips. I heard laughter ringing in my ears. I looked around and saw the curly headed laughing at me.

"Thanks for the help." I said sarcastically.

"Sorry," He said, with a huge grin plastered on his face. He reached out his hand and I took it. I was back on my feet. "But are you ok?" I could see the concern in his eyes with a little bit hint of amusement.

I mentally smirked then I walked and pretended to trip along the way, falling to the ground once more. "Oww," Harry rushed to me and bent down. "I think I broke my ankle." I touched my ankle, pretending to wince.

"Come on, let me help you up." I put my hands over his shoulder and pretend to limp along the way. I caught a glimpse of a chocolate shop inside the hotel.

"There's a chocolate shop?! How come I only saw this now?" I took my hand off his shoulder and run towards the store. I scanned the chocolate, a Ferrero Rocher in my hand. I looked around and saw Harry with a shocked expression on his face.

"That was mean." He crossed his arms. "You had me worried back there."

"Sorry baby," I ruffled his curls then stopped. I processed what I said and widened my eyes. I only call him baby when we were together. Kind of like our pet name. "I-I didn't...It was just..." not meeting his gaze, I rushed over to the counter and paid for the chocolate.

I turned to face him with a flushed face and a sheepish smile. "So...shall we...go?"

"Yeah," He said, with a grin on his face. He puts his arm over my shoulder as I tensed under his touch. He took something out of his pocket and grinned. "Guess what I got?"

"What?" I raised my brow.

He handed it to me. I let out an ear-piercing squeal as I looked at it over and over again. "This was sold out! How did you get it??" I smiled widely at him.

"I think I forgot to tell you that me and Ed are pretty close and he gave me extra tickets." He smiled cheekily which turned into a frown. I glared at him and started to hit him repeatedly in his arms. I feel like I'm the one who is hurting. His arms were so hard.

"You know I like Ed and you only tell me now?! How could you??" I scowled at him.

"Ouch," He repeatedly rubbed his arms. "I didn't know you would act like this."

I tuned away from him, the tickets to the concert and the chocolates still in my hand. I felt a pair of arms slip in my waist as his breath tickled my neck. He leaned down and whispered. "I'm sorry, babe."