Chapter 31: Unexpected

I give you permission to kil me. I know I know. I'm horrible. I'm so so sorry.Some of you guys and some of you guys don't but I was in vacation for the past two weeks in my grandmother's house with NO internet. It was horrible. I'm so so sorry for not updating for SO SO long. :(

But please read the last author's note. VERY IMPORTANT.

Hope you enjoy the chappie! :)

__________________________________________________

Chapter 31: Unexpected

Harry's POV

Ever since the day when I found out Elle was the one I was looking for all this time, I had been ecstatic.

I was feeling good everyday and nothing could ever put me in a bad mood. Even waking up at 3 AM with the alarm blaring didn't bother me much.

We were closer than ever.

She lays asleep in my arm and I just watch her. I watched how her chest moves up and down rhythmically. How she constantly moves and how she mutters in her sleep. It was cute actually.

I expectantly waited for her to look at me when her eyes suddenly opened. Her eyes met mine and I can't help the grin that made its way to my face as she smiled back at me.

"Morning," She murmured. She nuzzled her face in my neck and I pulled her closer.

"That's afternoon to you sleepyhead." I chuckled.

"It was not my fault that we slept at 2AM last night." She grumbled.

I grinned as I remembered the past night's events. We were playing a game we always played when we were kids. It was a game where you win by not falling asleep first. I gave up at 2AM and instantly fell asleep and she won.

She looked up at me again, a smug grin on her face. "But I won." She smirked.

"Shh, I want to cuddle."

She giggled. "We are cuddling." After a few minutes passed, she suddenly got out of my grasp and bolted straight up.

I looked at her worriedly. "What's wrong?"

My worries eased when she turned back to me with the biggest smile on her face. "I suddenly remembered something!" She took off the covers and jumped right out of bed unzipping her baggage. I looked at her curiously then snickered when I saw what she just took out. In her hands were the half of the matching teddy bears I got for us. Hers was pink and mine was blue. "It's Baby Pink," she grinned widely holding out for me to look as she jump right back to bed.

"That name sounded so much better when we were kids." I smirked. "I can't believe you still have that."

"Of course I do," she frowned at me. Then her eyes lit up. "Where's yours?" She asked expectantly.

I sat up straight slowly. "Umm...it's--"

"You don't have it do you?" She squinted her eyes at me.

I widened my eyes. "No! I do. I just don't bring it with me." I knew she thinks I'm lying by the way her eyes were still in slits. "I swear it's just by my bed." I assured her.

She looked at me for a moment. "Fine. At least you still kept it." She smiled, holding the pink teddy bear in her arms. She lied her head in my shoulders. "Now that I think about it, it's your fault we didn't knew each other sooner!" She hit me in the arm. Hard.

"Ow! What did I do?" I rubbed my arm. I looked at her like she's crazy while she looked at me accusingly.

"Remember when I tried to tell you...well ask you something the early days we met?" I look at her questioningly not remembering. "The one where I told you to meet me up at the tree?" Then suddenly it clicked. "Uh huh that one. I was supposed to ask you about you know then you just have to be your cocky self and ruin it!"