Chapter 26: Naked Pranks

Dedicated to @JanaiAnna for voting for almost every chapters. Thanks lovely!

Stay beautiful x

_____________________________________

Chapter 26: Naked Pranks

"I'll be able to take out my crutches today right?" I asked Chris. Somehow over the week, the doctor and I grew close. He was very childish and playful but serious about his work. My heart instantly warmed up to him.

"We will have to wait and see first. Your X-Ray show that you're ankle is fine."

"Oh, thank God! Finally!" I was sat down on the bed. He took out the bandage that was wrapped around my ankle slowly.

"Looking good." Chris grinned. My eyes lit up. "You're free. But don't put too much pressure on that. It might still be a little sensitive."

"Oh! Thank you so much!" I threw my arms around him then quickly pulled away. "Sorry. Got a little carried away. Bye Chris! I'll miss you!"

"Is her ankle really alright now?" My mom ask worriedly.

"Yes, Ms. Teasdale. Her ankle is perfectly fine."

"Thank you." She smiled at him. "We ought to be going then."

We started walking away as I waved at him.

"Are you sure you don't need a ride?" Lou asked.

"Nope. I'll be meeting up with Harry in McDo to go to a party."

"Alright. Be careful!"

"Will do!" I called out.

_____________________

Shocked. That is what I was feeling at this very moment. There stood in front of me was Melanie. She has a stupid grin on her face while my mouth was hanging open.

"Wha-What are you doing here?" I managed to utter out.

"Oh, you didn't know? My best friend is the one who threw this party." She grinned, looking at Harry. "I'm surprised to see you guys here." Then she looked at me and raised her brows. "By the way, did you bring any...bikini?"

"What bikini?" I blinked.

"Oh, you didn't know? This is a pool party." A pool party? Nobody said a pool party.

"Uhh, no,"

"That's great! Because I happened to have another one! You could borrow mine, if you want."

I was a little hesitant but then I eventually nodded. "Thanks,"

"No problem." She grinned. "You could borrow Kendall's brother's trunks, Harry." He nodded. I think he was a bit hesitant to leave me with Melanie. Then he started to walk away. "Follow me," I started to follow her, keeping up my pace. "Look, I'm sorry about everything alright? Can we just forget about it?"

I don't really trust her but I still nodded. "Sure,"

"Great! Let's go!" She locked her arms with me and I felt awkward. I could hear shouts as we pass by the pool. Girls were carried on the back of the boys as they shouted in glee. A couple was making out by the food. Music was blasting out of the stereo. It was only afternoon and this party lasted until midnight but there are already some drunk people.

Harry and I are the only one who came here since the other guys were busy. We walked inside the house which you could already call a mansion. I gasped in awe as I stared at my surroundings. Kendall--the one who threw this party--must be really rich.