Chapter 16: "Friendly Date"

Dedicated to my 400th fan :) @JoanaJuca WWOOO! YEY! :)

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 16: Friendly Date

Elle's POV:

Sandra came back with a worried expression on her face along with Harry and Melanie. Harry has a sheepish smile on while Melanie has a nervous one. I wondered where the others are.

My mom sat down on the edge of the bed while I sit up straight. "Do you want to tell me what you were doing in the janitor's closet?"

In the corner of my eye, I could see Melanie widening her eyes, who gulped rather loudly. Harry was looking down at his shoes, avoiding eye contact with anyone.

"Well..." Melanie bit her lip. "You know me right, Sandra?" I stole a glance from Melanie and smirked. "I tend to sleep in random places. Water spilled over the dressing room of the boys and I was looking for the janitor so I went inside to find him. But then...I guess it was really comfortable so I fell asleep." I won't rat her out. She sighed loudly. She got to thank me later.

"Comfortable?" Sandra raised her brow. "The cold, hard tile floor is what you call comfortable?"

"Uhh...yeah. I guess." I shrugged. I bit my upper lip, a habit of mine which never seems to go away whenever I was lying. "By the way, where are the boys?" I asked, hoping for a change of subject.

"Niall was hungry so they went to eat outside. But I'm pretty sure they are finish now so maybe they are out walking or something."

"Why didn't Harry go or Melanie?" I nodded my head towards them.

"Well...Harry wanted to stay here to wait for you to wake up and Melanie wanted to stay with him." She replied. "I have to go now to look for the boys. They might get in trouble. Are you alright already?" I nodded. "Do you mind coming with me, Melanie?"

She looked hesitant for a minute then she went out to follow my mom. Harry and I waved a small goodbye while Melanie muttered a quick bye. Harry met my gaze then I raised my brow. "Do you want to tell me what that was earlier?"

"No..." He sighed. "Fine" He shrugged then stood beside me. He then scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "There was a umm...a...uh...a fly!" He shouted. "Yeah that's it yeah a fly...so I went closely to your face and blew it." He chuckled nervously.

I decided not to push him more because I can see how awkward he was now. So I simply nodded. There's one thing I know: he's a terrible liar.

"I've wanted to ask you this for a long time." He said. "I heard there was an amusement park in Sydney which is our next stop. So do you wanna go with me?" He was playing with his fingers nervously.

I grinned rather widely. "I would love to."

*

"HELLO SYDNEY! HOW ARE YOU IN THIS FINE DAY?!" I shouted through the window of the tour bus, aware of the looks people are giving me. I pulled my head back and look at the expression of the people inside the tour bus with me. Harry has an amuse smile on his face and Louis was bursting out laughing. Niall was too busy eating to care while the others just look at me with a mix of disbelief and horror.

"You can be so embarrassing sometimes." Christina muttered under her breath. I stuck my tongue out at her.

"LET ME TRY!" Louis shouted, rushing beside me to stick his head out the window. "HEY GUYS! IT'S THE TOMMO TOMLINSON!" He grinned wildly, flailing his arms in the air. You could hear the shouts coming out of squealing girls. "I LOVE YOU TOO!"