[ 𝟏𝟔 ]

"Is he the guy that fell from the 9th floor but didn't die?" "Yeah

"Yeah... the girl and the man who was with him earlier said that he was turning."

Taking a few steps forward, Yujin noticed the blood seeping from his head, a lot of blood. "Are you sure he's alive?" she asked hesitantly, leaning closer to his face to check his breathing.

Yujin silently stared at him, their faces just inches apart when the boy's eyes suddenly flew open, the two 18-year-olds staring straight at each other.

When her brain finally processed what had happened, Yujin hurriedly jerked her face away, clearing her throat awkwardly. A little giggle left Eunyu's lips, finding their interaction slightly hilarious. As Yujin moved away, the boy sat up and looked around the room frantically as if he was looking was someone.

"You really fell," Eunyu erased her smile and looked at the boy, a bored look on her face. "I could've sworn, I told you not to die here." 

Yujin was confused with what Eunyu was saying. Looking back and forth between the boy and the girl, Yujin quietly asked, "Are you two friends?" "No, we're not," Eunyu replied expressionlessly. With her answer, Yujin immediately dropped the topic, not wanting to sound nosy.

Ignoring Eunyu's words, the boy looked at the two of them and asked where he was. "The place we all gather around and wait to die," Eunyu told him with a chuckle, earning a nudge from Yujin. 

"And the other two?" he asked again, referring to the girl and the man who was with him earlier, worry evident in his eyes. Eunyu stayed silent for a few seconds before saying, "They're okay."

"I guess you're not an asshole, then. You should worry more about yourself," Eunyu continued, a scowl crept across her face. The tension in the air making Yujin slightly uncomfortable. Upon hearing Eunyu's words, the boy glanced up at her with a puzzled look. "Huh?" he asked with his head tilted to the side.

Eunyu was about to continue speaking when a deep voice came from the door, "Lee Eunyu."

Hearing her brother call her name, she scoffed loudly and rolled her eyes. "I'll catch you outside," Eunyu nodded at Yujin before walking off towards the door, not forgetting to bump Eunhyuk with her shoulders on her way out.

"Yujin."
"Eunhyuk."

The two 18-year-olds greeted each other with a slight smile.

Yujin's stare remained glued on the boy with the glasses. She noticed how his hair was slightly disheveled, a few stray pieces rested messily on his forehead, somehow making him even more good looking than he already was.

Damn, how could someone look so good? Without even knowing it, Yujin was staring at the boy.

Her sudden staring certainly didn't go unnoticed by Eunhyuk. "You alright there?" he asked, a slight taunting smirk appeared on his face.