Happy Homecoming

~~Stefan's POV~~

~~Stefan's POV~~

My phone is ringing. He picks up.

"Portland is fantastic once you can get over all the whiney music and healthy-looking people. It's literally a breeding ground for werewolves." His voice says from the other end of the phone.

The voice of the person I quite possibly hate most right now.

"Your father's dead." I tell him.

"What did you say to me?" He questions.

So, I clarify, "Oh, my mistake. Not your actual father, and not dead. Mikael. Daggered. What do you want me to do with the body?"

"Well, first, I want you to explain to me exactly what happened."

~~ 1 Hour Earlier ~~

"All right, we'll say that Mikael followed Elena in here. He tried to grab her so he could use her as bait." I explain to Elena, Damon, and Mikael.

"And you, what, vervained him?" Elena asks me. I cross my arms.

"No, we vervained him. The guy's an original. Make it realistic." Damon says.

"Ok. Fine. We vervained him. And in the process discovered that he had a dagger." I continue my story.

"Which he planned to use on Rebekah. But instead--" Elena continues for me.

"We drove it through his heart." I finish for her.

"And what happens when he asks to see Mikael's body?" Elena asks me.

"Good point. You, my brother, have been compelled to do what Klaus says. So if the idea is to lure him back here and kill him, the last thing we need is you getting tripped up and tongue tied." Damon sasses me.

"Well don't look at me. I'm just in charge of getting him back here." I sass back to him.

"Klaus is smart. If we tell him that Mikael's dead, he'll want proof." Elena continues.

"Then I shall be dead." Mikael says, walking into the room. We takes the dagger out from the cloth he was keeping it in. Me and Elena walk closer to him.

"What if he wants to see in person?" Elena asks.

"Well, it means our plan is working. Klaus will absoluety want to see my body. You lure him here and I will kill him." Mikael tells us.