Great. The Towns Full of Werewolves. And Ironically Hope's in the Cresent City.

~~Hope's POV~~

~~Hope's POV~~

Right now, I'm on a plane. Heading to the only place other than Mystic Falls that feels like home. That has ever felt like home.

I have no idea what I'm doing.

Maybe trying to feel like I'm home.

Maybe trying to feel like I'm closer to my family.

Maybe trying to feel something familar.

I have no idea at this point.

At least I have like 5 hours to think about it.

~~Josie's POV~~

Me and Lizzie woke up after the night that happened.

From getting a text from Hope telling us she needed help at the tomb, to exlaining what happened to all of us, to us now on our way to help Bonnie find a way to de-spell the moonstone.

Last night, we tried to talk to Hope, but we knocked and she didn't answer, then when we tried the door it was locked. So we figured we would giver he some space.

So, now I'm getting dressed quickly and heading downstairs, finding Damon in the kitchen sipping on a blood bag, while packing a bag.

"Heading to check on Stefan?" I ask him, grabbing a smoothie I pre-made from the fridge.

"Yep."

"You see Hope this morning?" I ask, looking to see if she had even been out of her room this morning,

"No. But I heard her. Sounded like a woman on a mission. Didn't want to get in her way. Didn't see her leave though." Damon admitted.

"Alright. Let me know if she calls you or texts you?" I ask Damon.

"Why? Is she missing again?" Damon asks.

"Is that worry I hear?"

"No. I'm just curious."

"Well, last night was hard for Hope. She got a lot of questions about time travel and her family, so she kinda left quickly. She was in her room, last I heard her/saw her. I don't know. All I know is she was in her room last night." I tell Damon.

"I'll keep an eye out. And I'll make sure to let you know. But no promises." Damon says before walking out of the door.

I head upstairs and grab Lizzie so that we can start working on de-spelling the moonstone.