The-- Ah shit. Looks like theres another vampire on the loose.

(Before we start, for anyone who likes Teen Wolf, the actress who plays Melissa is in this epsidoe! I mean, Logan kills her, and her name is Daphne, but still

(Before we start, for anyone who likes Teen Wolf, the actress who plays Melissa is in this epsidoe! I mean, Logan kills her, and her name is Daphne, but still. Melissa McCall was offically in Mystic Falls. One minute, gotta start a new fanfic. I'm kidding. I can barely keep up with the 2 and a half I have now.)

Hope's POV

I woke up in my new bedroom in the Salvatore Boarding House. Or is it my old bedroom? It was the dorm I used, but I would have technically never stayed in this room.

I'm pretty sure the twins got their old/new room too. Although, it only had one bed, so they had to share.

I get up, out of bed and take a shower. I don't have a change of clothes because Damon was still pissed at me for, whatever the hell he was mad at me at, so I just put on my clothes I had on the day before.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen, and search it for food.

"What are you looking for?" Stefan asks, scaring me.

"Food." Is all I am able to say before Damon comes downstairs.

"So, where are you going to go?" Stefan asks Damon.

"I don't know. London, maybe. See some friends."

"You have friends?" I ask Damon.

"Shut up, Hopey. And for the record, yes. I have friends."

"Compulsion doesn't count, Damon."

He just sticks his tongue out at me.

"Children. Enough." Stefan inturpts us. "But she has a point. You don't have any friends, Damon."

"You're right, Stefan. I only have you and Hopey, so..."

"I thought you hated me."

"I hate Stefan to. Doesn't mean that your not my..." He stops there, like he's afraid to say friend.

"Doesn't mean I'm not you what?"

"You know what I mean."

"I still want to hear you say it."

He vamp speeds toward me.

"Frenemy. There you go Hope."

"Fair enough."

"Where are we goin' anyways Stef?" Damon asks, changing the conversation.

""We" are not going anywhere. I'm gonna live my life as far away from you as possible." Stefan says, correcting Damon.

"But we're a team. We could travel the world together. We could try out for "The Amazing Race". Why break up more of the team then we have to. We're already leaving Hope and the twins here."