The day it all happened.

Hope's POV

Hope's POV

It was a normal day in Mystic Falls. Everyone was going to their classes or work, chatting with their friends, and living a normal life. but once you get behind the gates of the Salvatore School, that normal takes a new meaning. Their normal is using magic to make their wildest dreams come true. People who have died, but then they will magically come back to life again by feeding on human or animal blood. Their normal is every full moon, everyone stays in their dooms except for the few that have to go through the pain of everybone in their body breaking, before turning into a big, beautiful wolf.

And yet, they still go to classes at school, they still make friends, they still live relativly normal lives. That is all but a few.

The few are always on gard, waitning for another attack from their enemys. They are always waiting to fight back.

These few of course, put everyone's lives before their own. They even call us the "Super Squad", because one of the members made up that nickname for the team of sorts. Right now, the team is all in the headmasters office, to talk about any threat that might come out of the dark to grab one person. Landon Kirby. He's a Pheonix. And my boyfriend.

And then theirs his brother Raphael Waithe. He's is what people (and us) would call a werewolf. Every full moon, every bone in his body breaks and he gets turned into a real wolf. Not like the ones in the TV show "Teen Wolf". I always call them werwolf wannabes. Theres is only one other werewolf in the group, and he isn't always a part of the team. His name is Jed.

Then there are the two people who were givena second chance, or also known as the Vampires. MG and Caleb. They both try their hardest to be good, even if Kaleb has his own belifes that MG doesn't agree with, they still get along.

Then the two people who use magic to make their dreams come true, or otherwise known as witches, who are my best friends. To be fair, I don't have many friends so I just had to pick one or two for a best friend. Their names are Lizzie and Josie. They arent like normal witches though. They are siphoner witches. They have to take magic from someone else before they can use it themselves for any spell.

Me, well, I'm just a little bit diffrent from all of them, but at the same time, I'm just like them. I'm all three of these creatures. I'm a witch, a werwolf, and a vampire. Although, my vampire side hasn't been activated yet. They call me the Tribrid. My father was 'The great evil' Klaus Mikaelson, the original hybrid. My mother was the Alpha of the Cresent wolves, and a Labonair mean she was a direct desendent of the original werewolves. And my grandmother pretty much made dark magic. So I guess that makes me supernatural royalty? Even if I was, nothing much would change.

I would still be a an outcast, and I would still only have the friends I have now.

"Hope!" Dr. Satlzman called out to me. I snap my head to look where he was standing. I didn't realize i had zoned out for that long.

"Yeah?"

"Did you even hear what I was saying?"

"Ummmm..... no....."

He sighs. "It's ok. I get that we are all under a lot pressure right now. We were just talking about getting ready for an attack. It has almost been a week from the last time, and that means that there will be an attack soon."

"Ok, so what should we do?" Josie asks.

"I don't know. How about this, because it is still the school day and we are almost through lunch, you guys can finish up school and then we can brain storm more. Alright?"

The next thing I heared was just a bunch yes's and ok's. Not long after that, everyone walked out of the room. I started to follow, but then i hear Dr. Saltzman say,

"Hey Hope. Wait a minute."

I turn around to look at him.

"yeah?"

"Are you ok? I know that today is the anniversery of... yeah..."

"Yeah. I'm ok. Thanks for asking."

I walk out of the room and start to head towards the library. I start think about Dr. Saltzman's question. It's such a basic question, but some how. I'm still stuck on it. It's the question you can almost never give the answer to. I personally am never ok. My parents died just for me. So did my uncle. So did so many other people. And because of that, I will never be ok.

Yet still, i find my self repeating in like a mantra. 'I'm ok. I'm ok. I'm ok.' Even though i know i never will be. And the worst part, I couldn't even save them. I didn't stand a chance of not feeling this guilt. If i don't repeat 'I'm ok' all I hear is, 'you killed them'

"Hey Hope!" I hear Josie call out, so i turn around.

"Yeah?"

"Where are you headed to? Isn't your witchcraft class the other way?"

"Yeah, I was going to skip that today and head to the library to do some reasearch on supernatural creatures we might not know a lot about. Please, don't tell your dad that skipping class on purpose."

She laughs," Don't worry. I think that is a good idea I'll come with you."

Lizzie than walks up to us.

"Hey Jo, Hope. Whatcha doing? Isn't class the other way?"

"Yeah but me and Josie are going to head down to the libary. You know, learn more about other supernatural creatures that might come out of malivore."

"Wanna help?" Josie speaks up

"Do I have to? Reading is borning!"

"Not if its a good book!" Josie said back to her.

"It's only if you want to Lizzie. But you know... It's was a hero would do... but it's totally up to you."

"I hate you Hope." She mumbled while walking away. Me and Josie turn to each other and laugh quickly before following after her.

2 Hours Later

We were all sitting down at a table in the library, all engrossed in our books. I thought i heard something fall down or get hit so my head snaps up.

"Hope are you ok?" Lizzie ask.

"Yeah I just thought i heard something. It was probably the wind or something."

"Ok Shane.But if it isn't we are royaly screwed. You do know we are fighting a mud pit which spits out supernatural creatures to try and get elf boy. So should we check?"

"I don't know guys" Josie says finally finished her page that she was reading and joing the conversation. "It could be nothing. I didn't even hear it."

"Two against three. Really Jo!"

"Sorry Lizzie."

So we countinued to work their in peace for a little while longer before we saw a bright light and passed out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wanted to say, that I've picked Dominic Purcell to play Kronos because he plays kronos on DC's Legends of Tomorrow for season 1.