History Repeating ~~ Part 2

Hope's POV

Shit.

Me, Lizzie, and Josie all whip our heads around.

Guess who stood there.

Was it Elena Gilbert?

Was it Bonnie Bennet?

Was it Caroline Forbes?

Have you guessed yet?

"What the hell are you guys talking about?" Caroline Forbes asked, staring at all of us.

"Well, you want the true story, or one where you won't be disappointed in us?" Lizzie asks.

Josie hits her.

"Sorry! Let me fix that. Well, you want the true story, or one where you won't think we're crazy? Sorry, your our mom so I'm used to saying that."

Me and Josie just stare at her. Caroline is too, just in shock.

"What?" Lizzie asks innocently.

"I'm your mom? Aren't you and Josie twins? I'm both of your mom? Aren't we the same age?"

"Ohhhh. Now I get what I did." Lizzie says, realizing what the hell she did.

"Can someone answer me please?" Caroline asks with tears in her eyes.

I stand up and help her walk over to the couch.

"Caroline, tonight your going to hear somethings. Then I can wipe your memory if you want, or you can live with these facts." I tell her.

"Hope!" Josie says, trying to stop me.

"She will find out anyway! Hell, she becomes a vampire in a few weeks/ months thanks to Kathrine! She might as well know now!"

Josie just looks down at her lap.

"What do you know about the supernatural?" I ask Caroline.

"Not much, only the basic things like the TV show."

"Well, the TV show isn't wrong about everything, but it still is wrong about most things."

She just nods.

"We're all supernatural. The twins are both siphon witches. They take power from other supernatural creatures, and can use it themselves. Their parents are Alaric Saltzman and Josette Parker/Laughlin. But, on their wedding day, Josette was killed by her twin brother, Kai. The coven didn't want their next leaders to die, so they did a spell. They put the twins into an 'immortal' body. You, the only female vampire there. You gave birth to them, and raised them. So, when we live, your their mom."

"Wow. I'm a mom." Caroline says with tears in her eyes, words quivering, looking at the twins who also have tears in their eyes.

"Can we have a hug?" Josie whispers at Caroline.