The Second Reckoning. Oh, who am I kiding? There' been like 10.

~~Lizzie's POV~~

~~Lizzie's POV~~

It's senior prank night! I'm so excited about this because we would have never been able to do it at the Salvatore School. You know the 'we can't stand out' and 'we have to be normal' that Dad always told us.

So now, me, Jo, Mom, Aunt Bonnie, Tyler, and Aunt Elena are all setting up mouse traps in Dad's classroom. The lights are completely out so no one could see us.

When, the door opens and Matt Donovan comes into the room, setting all the mouse traps off.

"Ohh! Come on! Seriously?! Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?!" Mom yells at him.

"Forgot about senior prank night, huh?" Tyler asks Matt.

"Clearly." Matt replys to Tyler.

"How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year." Caroline accuses Matt.

"Yeah, Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this." Elena tells him.

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this." Matt tells us.

"Mom's making us." Jo tells him. That gets her a weird look from Matt, but everyone else just brushes it off.

"We're about to be seniors. These are the memories that stay with us forever, and if we don't--" Mom starts.

"And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point at all?" Me and Elena finsh for her. I said mine nicely, Elena sait it sarcastcally.

"Gh ahead and make fun, I don't care." Mom tells Aunt Elena.

"I do. You make fun of her again and Klaus won't be the worst thing you have to worry about." I warn Aunt Elena. I love her like my aunt and all, but seriously?

"You'er all lame. And I've got ten more classrooms to prank." Tyler says before walking out of the room. Elena starts to follow him.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Aunt Bonnie asks her.

"To superglue Alaric's desk shut. I'm making memories." Elena tells us, smiling at me and Mom.

"I love you!" Mom calls after her. We get back to work on the pranks.

~~Hope's POV~~

I wake up in the back of the truck again. What is with them and snapping my neck?

"Oh, she lives." Auntie Bex says, turning to face me.

"What happened?" I ask her.

"You took a beating. My brother's been breaking your neck all afternoon. Quite the temper." She tells me, folding her arms.