NOT A NEW CHAPTER (i am so so so sorry but this might be good news!)

Why hello there! It is the author of this hot mess, Addy.

I have some good and some bad news.

THE BAD NEWS: I will no longer be continuing this book. If you didn't know, this was my first every fanficiton - and that means I put almost no thought into it and just kinda wrote. Which was fine... except I had no plot. And no plot means no plan, and no plan leads to the occasional... plot whole. Overall, I'm not sure how I could just go through and edit a few of the characters and make it connect to one another, so that leads to the good news.

THE GOOD NEWS: I have ideas. It'll take the same idea, the 3 girls time travelling to the past, but put in the vital missing part - a plot. I've been talking with one of my friends about my ideas, and I'm hoping to get at least A chapter out by next year (as in 2 months). It might not be the "best" chapter, as it will definitely be a kick starter, but it'll slowly lead into an actual plot and hopefully will be intresting enough to keep you all interested.

Now, that leads to my question for you all. 

I have two options when it comes to this rewrite - I can remove, and probably delete, all the chapters on this current book. They'll be gone, and I'll start to rewrite from a fresh start on THIS book. OR I can start what would be considered a 'brand new book' and leave this one as is, but it'll never be finished. You, or I, will be able to come back and read it - but it will always be unfinished.

It is completely up to you guys. Whatever you guys prefer, I can do. Just let me know.

So, for the first time in forever,

Until next time, Addy.