The Tribrid Who Seems to love Self-Sacrifice.

Just so you know, everyone knows that Hope is back

Just so you know, everyone knows that Hope is back. They found out sometime last night. Although, not Tyler and Caroline if you know what I mean... : )

~~Hope's POV~~

I woke up the next morning in my own bed. Well, my new old bed? Whatever, it's nice to be home. Nice to be in the same house as my friends.

It's not nice to be all but on the run from my dad. Who ripped out my heart. Who doesn't know that I'm his daughter. Who doesn't know anything.

You know what, instead of getting up today, I think I'll just stay in bed.

10 minutes after I had made that decision, I heard voices. Voices I knew all too well.

"Shouldn't Hope be up by now?" I hear Lizzie say.

"Usually, yes. But the past few months haven't been the best for her, so maybe she's slepping in?" Josie suggests.

"Your in for it now, Hope." Henrik tells me, laying next to me. I groan before sitting up.

"Good morning, Hope. Good morning Lizzie and Josie. Is there any reason you've awaken me this morning? Is anyone dead? Did Dad kill anyone? Well, you see, we just wanted to wake you up even though nothing happened." I say sarcastically.

"Sorry Hope." Josie tells me, sitting on my bed, going through Henrik because he was laying next to me.

"So, who's dead?" I ask them sarcastically.

"No one. We wanted to make sure you weren't dead." Lizzie tells me honestly. I sigh before standing up.

"I'm hungry." I say, walking out of the room. The twins aren't following me, probably worrying about my mental health. I mean, I am too. I see my dead uncle while debating about my murderous father.

Ok, maybe I need to get my health checked.

In the kitchen, I see Aunt Freya sitting and eating some scrambled eggs.

"Hey Aunt Freya." I say, grabbing a blood bag from the fridge.

"Hope! Good morning. I have some questions for you." Aunt Freya says, almost chocking on her eggs. I guess she didn't hear me come up.

"Your in troubbllleeeee" Henrik teases me. I sit down next to Aunt Freya at the counter top.

"Shot." I tell her.

"So, future me... what was she like?" Aunt Freya asks me. I smile at her, grabbing her hand.

"The Aunt Freya I knew grewing up, was awesome. She taught me everything I know about magic and how not to kill people with my emotions." I joke. She laughs a little.

"She had a great wife and son." I tell her. At that, her eyes go wide.

"Wife? Son?" She asks me, like she thought she would never get those things. But she did, and she loves them just as much as they love her.