As we Lay Dying, Our Life Flashes Before our Eyes

*Warning, there will be a lot of jumping around, so if it's someone else's POV look for the signal thing I do. :)*

[Also, please play the video while watching the chapter for the music.]

The sacrifice happened

The sacrifice happened. Hope is dead. Elena is alive, because Hope had a back up plan. It doesn't change the fact that Hope is still dead. Her dad killed her. Her uncle didn't kill him when he had the chance. Niklaus Mikaelson is still out there. And a lot of people are pissed at him, who aren't afraid to kill him.

~~~Lizzie's POV~~~

It's the day after everything happened. We're all dealing with what happened. Hope's dead. I stoped my sister from killing herself to kill Hope's dad. Now, my sister is going to hate me forever.

I woke her up a while ago from the sleeping spell, but she hasn't talked to me since I woke her up. She's mad at me because I stopped her from killing Klaus.

She's mad at me for saving her life.

Just than, I hear the door open. Damon throws his jacket onto the couch me and Rose are sitting on, then walks over to the liquor cabinet, talking out a bourbon I think, with a three glasses and walking over to us.

He fills all of the glasses before handing them out.

"Elena not totally forgive you yet?" I ask Damon. He just nods before pulling up his sleeve, showing his werewolf bite.

"Wow. Now I know how horrible mine looked." Rose says, trying to lighten the mood.

"Hope had a cure, right?" Damon asks he hopefully. (HAHAHA @Hellstarshipper! Don't tell mom about this!)

"Yeah. It was her blood. We don't have any of that anywhere." I tell Damon, sorrowly. He just sighs before walking over to the window, opening the blinds. He looks outside for a minute, finishing his drink.

He than walks back and takes off his ring.

"Damon?" I say, me and Rose standing up and rushing towards his. Rose trys to get him, but the sun burns her too. We have to get her a day light ring.

I start to head towards him myself to stop him when Stefan speeds into the room, pushing Damon away.

"Get off me." Damon demands. Stefan vamp speeds Damon up against a wall, holding him by his shirt.

"You're not doing this." Stefan tells him.

"Just did." Damon replies. I guess almost dying doesn't stop the sarcastic comments. Stefan vamp speeds him against another wall, me and Rose following them into that hallway.