Self-Sacrifice. What Hope Does Best.

~~Hope's POV~~

~~Hope's POV~~

So, that's how we are back, on a plane, to Mystic Falls. The 3 of us. That's going to be a lot of explaining.

~~Josie's POV~~

Me and Lizzie still have no idea where Hope is. All we know is that she has to come back, and soon, because Rose got a werewolf bite.

And we have to fill her in on everything that happened yesterday.

Like the werewolf, Jules, for example.

"Are you awake Josie?" Lizzie whispers over.

"Maybe."

"Maybe. Alright, well we have to get up."

"Oh, so when your awake I have to get up, but when your asleep I have to stay asleep." I ask her.

"Yeah. Exatly." Lizzie says before we heard major coughing downstairs.

"Should we?" Lizzie asks.

"Yeah. Yeah we should." I say, jumping out of bed a running down the stairs.

The coughing lead us to Stefan's room.

"I don't think anybody really knows what that means." We hear Stefan say.

"So, no ones dead?" Lizzie asks me.

I shrug my shoulders.

"You two can come in now. And no ones dead." Stefan says, walking out of the room.

"What happened?" I ask Elena.

"He's going to go find Isobel." Elena told us.

"Was that part of your deal with Elijah?" Lizzie questions.

"Not really. But Stefan says that he never made a deal, so he's going to do that."

"Yay." Lizzie says sarcastically.

"Hey Elena, have you heard from Hope at all these las few days?" I ask.

"No. Why? Did she go missing again? Was it Klaus?" Elena asks.

"No. We just haven't heard from here in a little while. That's all." I say, trying to to have everyone freak out.

~~Hope's POV~~

We all pull up to the Salvatore house.

"How about, I go in first and talk to them, then you guys come in. Ok? Don't want any hearts or heads flying just yet." I say before getting out of the car.

I walk up into the house to see Damon talking to Rose.

"That makes me 560 years old." Rose tells Damon.

"If you were a bottle of wine..." Damon starts, but is cut off by Rose.

"So I can die. I've lived long enough."