The Myth, The Legend, The Baddest Bitch of Them All, Katerina Petrova

~~Hope's POV~~

~~Hope's POV~~

I woke up to Damon barging into my room and tell me that we have a issue, that might be able to help us.

And that's why I'm here sitting down by the door, with the brothers and Rose, waiting for Elena.

There is a knock at the door, which Damon opens to find Elena.

"Hello Elena." Damon greets her.

"Stefan here? He called, said it was important." She asks Damon.

"Right this way." Damon says backing away from the door a little bit so Elena can enter.

Once she's inside, Stefan walks up to her, saying "Hey."

"What is this about?" Elena asks Stefan.

Stefan turns to look behind him, seeing Rose standing there.

All Elena says is, "You."

Like really?!

This girl kidnapped you and thats all you can say?

Rose just smiles and waves.

We all walk into the family room? It's a big room in the Salvatore house.

Rose than starts,

"Ok, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years. And I don't know what's true and what's not true. That's the problem with all the vampire crap. But Klaus, I know he's real."

"Who is he?" Elena asks Rose.

"One of the Originals. He's a legend." Damon tells her.

I resist the urge to roll my eyes. I didn't know listening to this shit would be this hard.

"From the first generation of vampires." Stefan adds.

"Like Elijah." Elena points out.

"No. Elijah was the Easter Bunny compared to Klaus. He was a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal."

Now that, that does get a snort out of me.

"You think this is funny?" Rose asks me.

"Yeah. If you think Elijah's the Easter Bunny, you'd be wrong." I informed her.

"How do you know that?" Rose asks me.

"She knew Elijah." Damon told Rose.

"Continue. I'll be sure to let you know if you get anything wrong, Rose." I tell her.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest." Stefan continues.

"Ok, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in history is coming after me?" Elena asks.

"Actually, he wasn't, you dumb fucks. Elijah was older than Klaus. So was their brother Finn, although he was older than Elijah too. So was their sister Freya, who was the oldest. And I haven't even started with their 'father' Mikael yet." I say, getting stares from everyone.