Lizzie. Stop. Being. A. Bitch.

~~Hope's POV~~

~~Hope's POV~~

Me and Uncle Elijah walk towards the Mystic Grill, planning on getting something to eat. Once we get there, our server just happenes to be Matt Donovan.

"Hey Hope! Who's your friend?" Matt asks as he walks up to us.

"He's my uncle."

"Oh, nice to meet you, Mr. Marshell." Matt said before putting his hand out for Uncle Elijah to shake.

"Nice to meet you too."

"What would you guys like to eat?" Matt says, taking out his pad to write down our orders.

"I'll have a chesseburger, with fries, and a peanut butter blast with whipped cream on the bottom."

Matt laughs a little before saying, "So your usual?"

"Pretty much." We both laugh a little.

"And for you sir?" Matt asks Uncle Eljiah.

"A bourbon please."

"Sure thing. Those will be right out." Matt says before walking away.

"So, Hope. May I ask about your life?"

"Shot."

"I'm guessing your mothers name was Marshell, but what was her first name?"

"Ummm.... I'll tell you her original name. She was in the foster system most of her life so..."

"Ah, yes. Almost forgot. We do want you to be born after all."

I laugh a little at that.

"Her original name was Andrea Labonier."

"Of the Cresent Wolves? Your a mixture of pretty much the original werewolves and vampires?"

"Yeah. Welcome to my life. Any other question?"

"Yes, actually. What becomes of our family?"

"Well, after you, Dad, and Mom die, Aunt Rebekah takes the cure, and is spending her last days with family and Marcel."

"To vampirism? I thought that was just a myth?"

"Nope. She got it after two other people, you will soon meet."

"Ok, what about the rest of our family?"

"Kol got married. So did Freya. Aunt Freya and her wife now have a beautiful boy, with another trusted friend and witch."

"Finn? Mikael?" Uncle Elijah asks.

"Both dead, thank god. Although, Finn did come back for a while in the trusted witches body, wanting to murder me to keep out murdous, first-born taking, aunt of ours called Dahlia."

"Is that what happened to Freya? This Dahlia took her because she was a first-born?"

"Yep. Because of a deal Ester made so she could have kids. First-born Mikaelson's have a lot of power."