Friday Night Bites. It's an Annual Thing Now.

Hope's POV

Hope's POV

Another day of high school. Yay. At least it's Friday.

We walk up to the school, seeing Elena and Bonnie getting out of Bonnie's car and Matt and Tyler playing football with an extra person, who I have no idea what their name is.

"Why do we have to go to school again?" Lizzie ask, obviously, not wanting to go to school.

"Because, we are teenagers, and we have to act like it." Josie replied, trying to real her sister in.

"But, it's not like we don't know what we are learning. At the Salvatore School, we already learned half of the crap."

"Well, we aren't at the school, so we have to put up with it." I say, done with Lizzie's shit.

I started to walk away from the twins, toward Elena and Bonnie. I don't really want to think about the past, or future, and just want to have a normal life for as long as possible. Don't have to deal with Malivore, at least not right now, keep up good grades, which wasn't really that hard, and make friends, other than the twins. I don't want to think about all the people I lost, or the people I cared about that died.

How hard can being normal be?

Elena and Bonnie stop by a tree, and I walk up to them.

"Hey." I say, but don't say anything else, because they are obviously talking about something that I don't want to get in the middle of. I do get a wave from Elena though.

"I accidently touched Stefan and got a really bad feeling." Ohhhh.. Bon-Bons witch powers are starting to show.

"Is that it?"

Bonnie starts to walk away, obviously mad, but Elena grabs her arm.

"Bonnie."

"It was bad-bad!" Bonnie says, pleading with her friend. I mean, Bonnie isn't wrong.

"Is the whole witch mojo thing again?"

"You know what, I'm just concerned. This is me expressing concern about my best friend's new boyfriend."

"And I love you for it, I do. But I feel good." Wait until you family and friends start dying Elena. Just wait. "It's been a hard year, and I'm starting to kind feel like things are getting back to normal again. And you know what, Stefan is a big part of that." And with that she walked away, towards her locker.

Oh, Elena. If only you knew.

"Hope! I am so sorry, I haven't acknowledged you until now. I'm just concerned about Elena, and the whole Stefan thing."

"It's no biggie. I have a bad feeling about him too." I say, trying to hint at her being a witch and knowing that he is a vampire. The world is so much safer with Bonnie Bennet as a witch.