"Ordinary" People

(We're gonna skip an episode because I don't feel much happens in that episode to write about, not to mention I for some reason, on that episode have a major writor block so

(We're gonna skip an episode because I don't feel much happens in that episode to write about, not to mention I for some reason, on that episode have a major writor block so... Mason Lockwood comes back, hurts Damon, they find the Original cave thing, Bonnie begins to find out why the ghosts are there. "Destroyed" Ester necklace {Not Hope's} Katherine finds out more about Mikael. Etc. Etc. Add the twins and Hope in there where you please. )

~~Josie's POV~~

Me, Dad, and Elena are all walking into the newly found Original's cave.

"So the Lockwoods really have no idea that these tunnels ae underneath their property?" Elena questions.

"Yeah. Careful where you shine that thing. Bats hate light." Dad tells me and Elena.

"Wait. What?" Elena questions. I laugh a little.

"It's a dark cave Elena. There are bats." I tell her.

"Elena..." We hear a voice whisper. We all turn around.

"Boo!" Damon says from behind us. Elena jumps I go just swing, punching Damon.

"God, Damon." Elena says.

"Scaredy-Cat. At least Josie went to attack." Damon tells Elena smirking.

"Just ignore him. That's what I do." Dad tells Elena.

"So you really can't get in?" Elena questions.

"No. Seems even the ancient Lookwoods were anti-vampire." Damon tells Elena, walking past her. He nods at me.

"What do you mean, ancient?" Elena asks.

"See for yourself." Damon instructs us. Me and Elena walk closer to it.

"Well, this is as far as I get to go." Damon says, helpin us all through. They're drawing on the walls.

Holy sheet. These are the Mikaelson drawings.

"What is all this?" Elena asks, shining her flash light on the wall.

"Well, as far as I can tell, it's a story. In simple archarological terms, it's a really old story." Dad explains, moving his flashlight over the markings.

"That right there is a moon cycle. A man. A wolf." Dad explains the drawings.

"A werewolf." I put together.

"YEah. It's the Lockwood diaries, pictionary style." Damon jokes from outside of the cave.

" I don't understand. I thought the Lockwoods came here with the original founders in the 1860s." Elena asks us.

"They did. This is a different group of werewolves. I can't think of the name right now, but that's what they are. This was written by a werewolve. A hybrid. It's the original story." I explain, getting looks from everyone.