Homecoming 3.0

~~ Hope's POV ~~

~~ Hope's POV ~~

When I arrive at the party, it's already started. People are either drinking or dancing with the band... and everything in between. I'm pretty sure I saw a couple having sex up against a tree, so...

I walk through the door of the house, looking around for any sign of anyone involved in the plot to kill Dad. Maybe I could talk them out of it...? I take a quick swep of the house, and when I don't find anyone, I head back outside and look around.

I see Stefan and Tyler standing and watching the band, so I head straight for them.

"Thanks, but I'm not the one throwing it. I'm just doing what Klaus wants." I hear Tyler say, as I approach the emotionless jerk and the hybrid.

"What do you mean?" Stefan asks him.

"It's not a party, man. It's a wake." Tyler says. Stefan looks confused.

"For Mikael, you dumbass. You can't kill him and not expect him to throw a party. Well, tell him you killed Mikael." I say, crossing my arms as I stand next to Stefan,

"Well, at least we know how to get to him then." Stefan says.

"No. You're going to back off." I order him.

"Oh, really? Why would I do that?"

"Good evening everyone!" Dad says, now on stage and making an annoucement. "I want to thank you all for being here with me to celebrate." Dad says, the crowd cheering.

"It's been a long time coming." Dad finishes, looking at me and Stefan. I go to walk to him, but Stefan grabs my arm spinning me around.

"Let's dance." He suggests, pulling me as far away from Dad as he can.

"You're not going to stop me from saving him." I warn, glaring at him.

"Oh, but I can." Stefan says, before reaching into his jacket for something. I have no idea what he's doing, but he takes out a syringe and then fucking stabs it into my neck, pushing the plunger down. I gasp as he takes it out.

"You know, Josie is a really smart witch. And, being a siphoner she can use her magic to freeze any and all magic in your body, for about a day. So, you can't do anything to stop us." Stefan tells me, leaning in close to me to whisper it in my ear so people don't hear and so I can hear over the loud music without my superhearing. He backs away, smirking, before he vamp speeds away.

I have to warn Dad.... I move as quickly as I can through the crowd, while also trying to find Dad. Auntie Bex is somewhere at the party too, meaning she'll be trying to find Dad too... Unless she doesn't want Dad to survive either... I mean, she did help them... No, she wouldn't help them. At least not after Elena daggered her.

~~ Josie's POV ~~