Another generation of the Children of the Damned.

~~Hope's POV~~

~~Hope's POV~~

I wake up in my room of the Salvatore Boarding house, ready for the next day.

Or, I would be, if Damon hadn't marched into my room at like 3 in morning.

~~Flashback~~3:00 A.M. in the Morning~~

"Wake Hopey!" Damon yells, barging into my room.

I begrudgingly wake up, to find Damon standing at the end of my bed. Damn vamp speed.

"What do you want at..." I check the clock, "3 A.M. Damon?"

"I wanna know how you knew about my mom 'being alive'." He said, putting quotes around 'being alive'. I guess he doesn't believe me yet.

"Magic powers?" I say, trying to get him off my trail.

"Nope. It's more than that, and we both know it."

I sigh.

"Alright. Yes, it's more than that. But to tell you, we would need the twins too."

"Fair enough."

Damon grabs my arm and pulls me up from my oh-so comfy spot on my bed.

We walk towards the twins room, and just enter. No knock, no nothing. Just barging in.

"Wake up!" Damon pretty much yells at them.

I walk towards the twins beds.

While Josie wakes up, Lizzie grabs my hand, siphons my magic, and throws damon against the wall.

I laugh.

"Lizzie, while that was awesome, we kinda need you to wake up."

That gets me throw against the wall.

"Karma from laughing Hopey." Damon tells me from his spot against the wall.

" prohibere ,Να σταματήσει" I say my own spell, so me and Damon can get off the wall.

"Why didn't you hand glow Hope?" Damon asks me.

I give him a puzzling look.

"Like Lizzie's did."

"Oh! That's part of the explination coming up Damon."

"Of course it is."

"Surgit, Ξύπνα" I say, making it so Lizzie wakes up. Man, I love magic.

"Bitch." She says to me, sleep still in her voice.

"Jerk." I tell her back.

"I hate you."

"I love you too, Lizzie."

"Ok! Now that, whatever that was, is done, can we start talking?" Damon asks us.