I Wasn't Planning On It - Evan "Buck" Buckley

[Based in the beginning of season 3]

I shuffled my feet waiting for Buck to open the door. Today I was set on the task of trying to snap him out of his funk he was in, and if I was really lucky maybe talk him into coming out to spend the day with me. I missed spending time with him, plus I knew it would help him feel better about everything that had happened.

"Y/N?" He asked shocked with an eyebrow raised when he answered the door.

"We're spending the day out together today" I said while I pushed my way past Buck and into his place as soon as he opened the door.

"What?" He asked confused closing the door.

"Get ready, I'm taking you out for the day" I ordered.

"I don't feel like going anywhere, Y/N" he took a deep breath sitting on the couch.

"It'll be fun, I have some things planned" I pressed on.

"I don't think so" he looked down avoiding eye contact with me.

"Come on Buck, please?" I tried again.

"Just go without me, Y/N" he said not looking up from the ground.

"Alright look" I pulled the coffee table closer to the couch he was sitting on and had a seat.

Because Buck was my best friend, I knew how he operated. He was upset, rightfully so, but he needed to get out. He needed some kind of normality to his life and I was hoping he was going to let me give it to him.

It had been a struggle getting him to leave the house, to do anything really. When I got him to sit at the table for a meal with me, I considered that a win.

"I have a very fun day planned for the two of us today and if you don't come it's just going to be me running around like an idiot by myself all day" he finally cracked a bit of a smile. "Don't do that to me Evan" I fake pleaded putting my elbows on his knees and clasping my hands together.

"That's not going to work" he softly chuckled.

In a last ditch effort I pouted out my bottom lip and put on my best puppy dog eyes.

"No, stop. That won't work either" He shook his head.

"Please Buck, just come out and spend the day with me" I shifted moving closer to him, my hands still in a pleading position.

"I don't care how cute you are, I don't want to go" he said taking my hands and separating them but not letting go of my hands.

"And I don't care how cute you are, you're coming with me" I squeezed his hands. "Please" I pleaded softly.

"Why do you want me to go with you so bad?" He asked with a hint of annoyance.

"Because" I brought his hands in front of him and looking at him seriously. "I miss you"

"Miss me? I'm right here" he looked at me confused.

"I know. But I still miss my Evan. The Evan that would be completely down for going out and letting the day take us where it wants to. The Evan that would laugh at every dumb thing I said or did even if it didn't deserve a laugh. The Evan that, even though he wouldn't admit it, loved when I dragged him shopping. The Evan that no matter what had him down, he'd still be there with a smile on his handsome face...the Evan I fell in love with"

His figure stilled and his eyes widened slightly.

"I'm sorry, I think I may have misheard you. What did you just say?" He asked still almost frozen in place.

"I said" I took a deep breath. "I said I miss the Evan I fell in love with" I swallowed hard locking my eyes on his.

He didn't move at all, no reaction. My breathing slowed down waiting for him to show in any way how he felt about what I had said.

"I'm sor-" I started moving to stand before one of his hands caught the back of my head and pulled my lips to his.

I let my hands fall to his knees and I felt his smile against my lips as I slid my hands up his thighs.

"So I didn't ruin our friendship?" I giggled softly when we pulled away.

"I don't remember a time when I wasn't in love with you" he let out a light chuckle.

A smile spread across my face.

"Does this mean we can keep doing this then?" I looked at him seriously.

"Babe" he started as he pulled me over to him and guided me by my hips to straddle him. "We can always do this. As much as you want, any time you want" he pecked my lips lightly.

"Don't say that or you're never getting rid of me" I breathed a laugh.

"I wasn't planning on it" he brought his lips to mine with a smile. "What did you have planned for us today?" He asked curiously.

"Nothing as good as this" I laughed pecking his lips again.

"We can still go out if you want" he brought his hands to my thighs, rubbing gently.

"To be determined" I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck and leaning fully against him. "But for now, how about I make you some food?"

"You're going to cook for me?" He looked at me with wide, excited eyes.

"I gotta keep my man fed don't I?" I giggled.

"And I do love my girl's cooking, even if she almost never cooks for me" he laughed moving to kiss my cheek and down my neck.

"Well now that I'm your girl I'll make you whatever food you want" I closed my eyes savoring the feeling of his lips finally on me until his kisses stopped.

"And you'll never get rid of me if you do that" he pulled away to give me a full on Buck smirk that I loved so much.

"I wasn't planning on it" I mocked his words with a smile before he pulled me into another kiss.

Requested by: @narryyears

Thanks for requesting! ☺️❤️❤️❤️