Confession / Asking For A Date

Buck

You walked out of your center one day after a long, tiring shift. The only thing you wanted to do at that point was get home and relax. As you made your way out the door you spotted Buck leaning against the building. You waved at him slightly.

"Hey, Maddie's still inside but she should be out soon. She just had some stuff to finish up" you explained with a smile ready to turn and walk away before his voice stopped you and a hand reached out to grab yours and pull you back.

"Actually, I'm here to see you" he said with a nervous smile.

"Me? What's up? Is everything ok?" You asked concerned.

"Yeah, no. No, everything is fine I just" he paused.

You looked at him expectantly waiting for whatever he was about to say.

"Are you...sure?" You lightly laughed.

"Look, Y/N, I like you" he finally spit out. "I love our time together, you make me laugh, you're cute as hell and I just...would you maybe wanna go out sometime? As like, you know, a date?"

The smile on your face spread slowly.

"I would love that" you beamed.

He let out a breath of air and smiled at you.

Eddie

"Hey" he slightly nudged you as he looked over at you when you were watching the kids play video games.

You were all back at your place and you and Eddie were sitting on the couch watching the kids and randomly talking.

"What's up?" You smiled at him.

"You think you would ever want to get together for a play date...without the kids?" He asked seriously.

"So like, a date?" You laughed.

"Stupid idea, huh?" He exhaled and threw his head back.

"That's not what I meant" you explained placing a hand on his arm.

"Let me take you to dinner, just us. A date" he smiled.

"Finally" you chuckled more to yourself.

"So that's a yes right?" He looked at you.

"Definitely a yes"

Bobby

He had accidentally left his watch at your place one day so you decided to run it by the station. As you got out of the car he emerged from the station.

"Everything ok?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah, you just left your watch at my place" you smiled handing it out.

"Thank you, I was looking for this" he smiled.

"Anytime" You laughed going to get back in your car.

"Y/N wait" he said stopping you from getting in your car. "I went back to your house because I wanted to see you again" he said quickly.

"What do you mean?" You asked confused.

"When I brought you the new detector. I really just wanted to see you again. You kind of had me entranced" he explained with a laugh, your face breaking out into a smile.

"I get off in 5 hours, do you want to grab some food or something?" He asked hopefully.

"Sounds perfect"

Chimney

After you ate dinner, you were still barely keeping it together. You knew he had had a rough day and you didn't want to push it, but you were unraveling.

You sat on the couch talking and when he was mid sentence, you cut him off.

"Are you ever going to ask me out?" You blurted out without even realizing.

"What?" He asked confused.

Too late to turn back, you let it all out.

"I mean, am I the only one who feels something here? It's like electric every time our skins touch" you rambled.

"I just didn't want to...I mean I didn't want it to be" he took a deep breath. "You wanna go catch a movie" he extended a hand.

"Of course I do" you smiled taking his hand and getting up from the couch.

He pulled you into him and slung an arm around your shoulders.

"You're picking the movie though" he laughed.