Family - Bobby Nash (DDM) [5SOS Crossover]

"Y/N, stop messing with your dress I just fixed it" Athena swatted my hands away for what felt like the millionth time.

"I'm sorry, I'm just nervous" I half smiled at Athena who was making sure my dress was secured in the back.

"Everyone gets nervous when they're about to get married, you'll be just fine" she smiled taking a step back.

"What's wrong?" I asked panicked as I saw the look on her face.

"Nothing, you're just so beautiful" she started tearing up.

"Not now, I'll ruin my makeup" I lightly laughed pulling her into a hug.

"I'm going to go get your dad, I'll be right back" she made her way through the door as someone walked through it.

"Are you doing ok in here?" Calum asked sincerely.

"Define ok" I took another deep breath.

"Feel like you're going to throw up?"

"And pass out"

"Then you're ok" he smiled making me laugh. "I was just sent in to check on you and let you know we're starting soon. See you out there" he grinned disappearing through the door.

"Ok breathe, Y/N, you can do this. Don't think about the reception, just focus on the ceremony" I spoke to myself trying to give myself some comfort and guidance.

"Y/N?" I heard my dad's voice.

"Dad" I smiled walking to him for a hug.

"You look so, so beautiful" Bobby pulled out of the hug taking a deep breath.

"Thanks daddy" I smiled at him brightly.

"It seems like just yesterday you were a tiny baby in my arms. You were always beautiful from day one. I'm proud of the woman you've become, even if it means growing away from me" he pulled me into another hug and placed a kiss on the top of my head.

"I will never grow away from you dad, and don't make me cry I don't have time to fix my makeup" we both laughed as the door opened again.

"They're ready to start whenever you are" Eddie smiled holding the door open.

"Are you ready?" Bobby looked at me expectantly.

"So unbelievably ready" I smiled turning back to Eddie. "Is Christopher ready?"

"He's been ready since you asked him to be your ring bearer" Eddie chuckled.

"Well let's do this thing then" I bounced by Eddie giving him a quick hug before making my way to where the rest of the wedding party was waiting.

One by one the wedding party made it down the aisle. Bobby and Athena came to either side of me.

"Thank you both again for agreeing to have both of you give me away, I wouldn't want it any other way" I smiled between the both of them.

"The honor is truly all mine" Athena gave me a little squeeze as Bobby rubbed my shoulder gently.

"Wouldn't miss this for the world" he half whispered at me with the biggest smile I had ever seen him have.

The ceremony went off without even the slightest problem, we couldn't have been more relieved. As people settled into the reception for the toasts, my palms started getting sweaty again. As the toasts were coming to a close I knew it was time to rip off the band aid and do what I had to do.

"I would like to make a quick toast" I said standing up at my seat. "I just want to thank you all for taking the time to be here tonight it means a lot to us. We've shared some pretty special moments with you all today. You all got to share the happiest moment of my life, when I had the pleasure of marrying my best friend. We've also shared the many, many times I've cried today and I'm sure many more to come. With that being said, we love you all and the biggest of thank you's from myself, Ashton and baby Irwin" I smiled placing my hand over my belly.

The venue was still silent except for a few rumblings and Ashton looked at me with wide eyes.

"Surprise?" I said cautiously as he popped out of his seat and attacked me in a hug and peppered me with kisses.

"I'm going to be a grandpa?!" Bobby yelled excitedly.

"I'm going to be an uncle?" Christopher looked at Eddie as they sat at a nearby table.

"No bud, I'm going to be an uncle" Eddie smiled up at me before the whole firehouse along with Ashton's band rushed to where we were to attack both Ashton and I in a hug.

As far as families go, we definitely had the best. Between Ashton's band family and my firehouse family, we know we never have to worry about our baby being loved unconditionally. We always had two families but looking around us in that moment I knew that day that everyone became one. Our family bonds ran deep and nothing was going to change that.

Requested by: DaniG2007

Thank you for requesting and I hope I did it right! ❤️❤️❤️