Hooked - Evan "Buck" Buckley

"Do you have everything you need Y/N?" Uncle Bobby asked poking his head into my new room where I was unpacking.

I had come to stay with my uncle Bobby and Athena while I got my affairs in order enough to be on my own. I was so grateful for them, I wouldn't have been able to take this next step if it weren't for them, they were amazing.

"Everything and then some" I smiled "thank you so much for letting me stay here again"

"Of course sweetie, Athena and I are going to love having you here" he smiled turning to close the door.

I had finished unpacking and decided to see if I could help with dinner, it was the least I could do.

"Hey! Can I help with anything? It's the least I can do after everything you're doing for me" I asked cheerfully as the doorbell rang.

"Yes actually, can you answer the door dear?" Athena shot me a quick smile.

"Of course" I bounced to the door pulling it open.

I was shocked to see a very attractive male around my age on the other side of the door. It took me a second to collect myself before speaking.

"Can I help you?" I barely got out.

"I, uh, I'm confused does Bobby Nash still live here?" He spoke quickly.

"Yeah he's my uncle" I smiled at the male before turning my head to yell into the house "Uncle Bobby, you have company!" I lowered my voice and turned my attention back to the door. "I'm Y/N" I extended a hand.

"I'm Evan, but everyone calls me Buck" He took my hand to shake it.

"Nice to meet you" I smiled.

"And very nice to meet you" he smirked moving closer to me with my hand still in his.

"No it's not" Bobby growled approaching the door.

"Well I'm going to help in the kitchen, nice meeting you" I waved turning to walk back to the kitchen.

"You too" I could hear the smirk on his face as I retreated back to the kitchen.

"Don't even think about it" I heard Bobby's voice fading as I walked away.

That was upsetting, Buck was unbelievably attractive and apparently according to my uncle...unbelievably off limits.

Over the next few days we found Buck popping by quite frequently for one dumb reason or another. Uncle Bobby knew why he was really there and deep down I knew it too. We would exchange glances and smiles or make comments when we didn't think anyone could hear us.

It would be two days before I would find the oh so handsome Buck back at the front door of uncle Bobby and Athena's place except this time I was the only one home.

"Oh hey Buck, no ones home" I smiled sadly.

How was it that he looked even better now than the first time I saw him.

"No ones home huh?" He gave me a look that I could tell from a mile away.

"Don't...don't give me that look" I stuttered out.

"What look?" He smirked.

"That look right there" I motioned with my hands. "Look, I think you're gorgeous but it's pretty clear my uncle would not approve of me even thinking about getting involved with you" I breathed frustrated.

"You know, he doesn't have to know what happens when he's not around" he walked closer to me ever so slightly biting his bottom lip.

That one simple gesture from him was enough to send fire all through my body and make me unravel.