Favorite Moment With Him

Buck

*The moment he got his nickname "Nemo"*

"I love when we're both off and I can just be with you" you smiled as you laid in his arms one night before bed.

"Me too" he smiled kissing your forehead.

"I'm going to call you Nemo" you giggled hugging him tighter.

"Why Nemo?" He laughed heartily.

"Because if I ever lost you, I'd go to the ends of the earth just to get you back. Just like they did for Nemo." You looked up at him lovingly.

The look on his face made your heart race, the smile he had was one you could only describe as a smile of love.

"Nemo, I like that. It's adorable, just like you my love" he kissed you gently.

From that day on, even though you didn't use the nickname that often, he was your Nemo.

Eddie

*The moment you two decided to get matching tattoos*

"This is it, this is where we first met" Eddie smiled widely.

"Where it all started" you breathed out sitting next to him as he slung an arm over your shoulder.

"This is my favorite spot" he looked around the park.

"Mine too, I'll remember it forever"

"I'll get it tattooed on me so I'll always remember the spot where my life changed forever" he joked.

"Maybe I'll get one with you" you giggled kissing his shoulder.

"Why don't we?"

"Get tattoos?" You rose an eyebrow.

"Yeah, together. Something that will make us always think about our favorite spot"

"I'm so in" you smiled as he placed a gentle kiss on your lips.

No matter how rough things got your tattoo would always remind you of that spot, when everything was perfect.

Bobby

*The moment he brought you the smoke detector*

"Thank you so much for installing that, you really didn't have to" you smiled at him as he finished up.

"Just wanted to make sure it was installed right so you were safe" he grinned as he passed you to put his stuff away.

"Want a drink? I won't ever know how I can repay you but it's a start" you beamed.

"I would love a drink"

You got the both of you a drink and stayed awake talking with him most of the night. His smile made you melt and he wasn't shy about showing his interest in getting to know you. You loved looking back on that moment when you first could tell the affection in his eyes.

Chimney

*The moment he first told you his intentions for the relationship on a night you couldn't sleep*

"And then he just ran away like nothing happened" he laughed finishing up a story from his childhood.

You were already starting to get sleepy, having him always did the trick to help you sleep when you couldn't.

"That's hilarious, I would love to meet him one day" you smiled snuggling into him.

"You will" he kissed the top of your head.

"Yeah?" You breathed.

"Of course. I mean, at least at the wedding"

You smiled to yourself. He never really mentioned where he wanted your relationship to go so his words were a nice surprise.

"There's going to be a wedding?" You asked softly.

"Of course there's going to be a wedding" he hugged you a little tighter.