Hooked [Part 2] - Evan "Buck" Buckley

It had been almost a half hour since uncle Bobby had seemingly went after Buck as I sat on the couch now fully ready for the day picking at my nails nervously.

"You should probably eat some breakfast" Athena came behind me stroking my head softly.

"I'm really not hungry, I feel more sick than anything" I explained honestly giving her a sad smile.

"That wasn't a very smart thing you did, keeping something like that from your uncle" she said still in a soothing voice.

"I know, I feel terrible I just..." I trailed off.

"You just what baby?" She urged on.

"I love him" I finally spoke out looking up at her helplessly.

I could barely believe it when I said the words but they were true. Even if I tried to convince myself otherwise, I loved him.

Athena moved to sit next to me on the couch. She looked at me sympathetically as she placed a hand on my knee.

"Sometimes you just can't help but take risks for someone, but always make sure the person you're taking the risk for is worth taking a risk on" she explained just before the front door opened.

Uncle Bobby walked in, hands in his pockets.

"Everyone still alive?" Athena asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, yeah everyone's ok" Bobby took his hands out of his pockets and ran them down his face.

"Am I kicked out?" I looked at Bobby seriously.

"What?" He asked confused.

"What would make you think that?" Athena turned to me quickly.

"I just, I just thought that-" I tried to start before Bobby cut me off.

"Actually, can we talk outside?" He looked at me.

"Sure" I said unsure of myself as I pulled myself off the couch.

"Are you serious about this? About him?" He finally asked me sincerely when we were outside.

"Yeah" I barely spoke above a whisper.

"You know he loves you right?" He asked looking at the ground and not meeting my eyes.

"He does?" I asked shocked.

"Sure does"

"I had no idea" I put my head in my hands.

"Does that change how you feel?" He eyed me for my reaction.

"No, because I love him too" tears were starting to form in my eyes.

"Then you better go talk to him"

His words made my head shoot straight up to look at him.

"What?" I asked confused.

"He's waiting in his car. If you love him you better go talk to him" he finally smiled at me.

"Really?" I wasn't sure if this was a test or not.

"Really, go" he motioned with his head.

I started to sprint towards where I know Buck usually parks until I stopped in my tracks turned around and wrapped my arms around my uncle in a show of gratitude.

"Thanks uncle Bobby" I smiled kissing his cheek quickly.

As I made my way to Buck's car I noticed him standing outside of it. I picked up my pace and jumped into his arms.