Next Time - Evan "Buck" Buckley

I stepped out of my car, nerves finally getting the best of me. This was the first time I would be visiting Buck at the fire house and I had no idea how it would go.

I had decided to bring him something to snack on so it made a little more sense why I would be there. I didn't know what made me more nervous, meeting his co-workers for the first time or getting to see him in his element at work for the first time.

"Hey" he greeted me walking out of the door with a smile.

"Hey" I returned the smile as he wrapped me in a hug and placed a kiss on my cheek. "I brought snacks" I held up the bag.

"You're incredible" he smiled taking my hand.

I knew he was just as nervous as I was and I thought it was adorable. Buck and I had been talking for a little while, neither one of us had taken the initiative to take the relationship to the next level. I think we were both waiting on the other to make the first move. We walked through the fire house and slowly I got to meet his coworkers.

The nervous and almost embarrassed look on his face every time I met someone new made my heart jump, it was indeed adorable.

"And last but not least, this is Bobby" he said motioning to the man in front of us. "Bobby this is Y/N"

"Ahhh, so this is the girl that's turning you soft huh?" He chuckled.

Buck shuffled nervously and a slight tint of color ran to his face.

"It's nice to meet you" I shook his hand slightly before Buck pulled me away. "Everyone seems nice" I smirked at him.

"They're embarrassing" he shook his head with a slight laugh.

"I think they're awesome" I rubbed his arm in an attempt to comfort him.

We talked while we snacked and Buck pointed out he was at the tail end of his shift. I offered to stay until he got off shift so we could hang out after.

After his shift, Buck lead me to his car with my hand in his. The slight smile that had been playing on my face grew when he suggested we just hang out at his place.

Buck threw himself on the couch and I sat next to him, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you for being a good sport about today" he finally said, his hand rubbing my arm slightly.

I smiled at him. He acted like it was some major inconvenience to dedicate my time to him.

"It was great, wouldn't have wanted to do anything else today" I said sincerely placing my hand on his cheek.

Before I could say anything else his lips were on mine. I made no hesitation to return the kiss, smiling while I pulled him into me. He moved towards me, his lips still on mine, until I was laying on my back on the couch with him on top of me.

I pulled him closer to me, melting into every part of his presence. My hands were in his hair desperately trying to figure out how to get him even closer to me. He pulled away and my eyes fluttered open in shock. I was not ready for that moment to be over.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned noticing the conflicted look on his face.

"Nothing. Nothing, it's just..." he paused. It was evident he was trying to find the right words to say.

"Buck" I started, making an attempt to shift myself up. His hand moving to my stomach shocked me.

"Y/N, what are we doing?" He seemed serious as his hand gently rubbed the side of my stomach.

"What do y-" I was cut off by him again.

"Be my girlfriend. If you're not ready, I totally get it but we're great together, right? I mean what are we waiting for? I'm crazy about you, this doesn't happen often to me I just-" I stopped him by placing a finger over his lips.

"You're rambling baby. I would love to be your girlfriend, I was just waiting for you" I giggled taking my finger off his lips and returning my hand to his hair.

"Aww come on don't say that, this has been torture figuring out how to say this to you" we laughed in unison.

"Next time maybe you should say something sooner" I joked.

"I'll keep that in mind...for next time" he laughed leaning down to bring his lips once again to mine.

Requested by: Hybrid2420

Thanks for requesting ❤️❤️❤️