First I Love You (And Who Said It First)

Buck

He said it first

You were getting off of work and he was already off. You two had planned to spend the next day out of town together but still close by.

You both decided you would just sleep at his house when you got off so you could just get up, get ready and go. You felt you would be more motivated that way.

When you got off he was already asleep. You let yourself in, got ready for bed and crawled into bed next to him. As you settled in you felt him shift and wrap his arms around you. You smiled to yourself.

"I love you" he whispered in your ear.

"I love you" you whispered back gently kissing his cheek.

You at first thought he wouldn't remember it...until he said it again as he gave you a quick kiss before leaving to get breakfast so you can get ready.

Eddie

You said it first

You were waiting for Eddie to put Christopher to bed. You had gotten up to use the bathroom and stopped when you spotted the two. He walked out the door and straight to you. You were overwhelmed by the feeling that took you over that you couldn't hold it in.

"I love you" you smiled as he approached you.

"You what?" He asked shocked but with a smile. You nodded, confirming what you said.

"I love you too" he said excitedly wrapping his arms around your middle and lifting you up to him to kiss you.

Bobby

He said it first

You had gone out to dinner, just because. You were towards the end of your meal and when dessert came, you smiled up at him.

"Y/N, I want to tell you something. I've been meaning to for a little while but I wanted the timing to be right" he started taking both of your hands.

"Is everything ok?" You asked concerned gripping his hands back a little.

"Everything's fine, I just...I love you" he said softly with a broad smile.

The smile on your face spread slowly.

"Good because I love you too" you reached across the table and kissed him gently.

Chimney

You said it first

You were getting off a long shift, you had to cover for not only one but two doctors that day.

You walked into your house debating whether to order food, or try to muster up enough energy to cook something.

When you noticed there was someone in the kitchen you walked in slowly hoping it was Chimney.

"Hey! I'm making dinner! You relax or take a long relaxing bath or something" Chimney smiled at you.

You were so happy you didn't think your day would end well after everything that had happened.

"You're the best, I love you" you kissed his cheek.

"And I love you" he smiled as you made your way to the bathroom for a relaxing bath.