53.Am I Ready?

Happy reading and spam my comment box.

"That doctor said that my baby is weak.", Dia sobbed again. Gaurav rubbed her back, trying to pacify his wife whereas Raina was reading her health reports and Akshit holding Dia's hand.

Raina looked up at her.

"You stupid girl, doctor prescribed medicines too, it's normal. What she meant to say that you should take extra nutrients properly. And yeah, baby is little weak but he/she will cope up easily. Just take your vitamins.", Raina said putting the reports back on the table and leaning slumping back on sofa.

She reached Dia's home early morning. By God's grace Dia also woke up and she was looking healthy.

"But Raina...", Dia interjected.

"Raina, you go and take rest. You haven't got a wink of sleep last night. I will handle her.", Gaurav said and motioned her towards a room.

"I am also going to brush my teeth.", Akshit yawned and went inside another room.

He reached Pune in midnight and so gotta a good sleep but poor Raina didn't get a moment of relief even. Dia's condition and Adhiraj's confession was blowing her mind.

Raina got up and went towards another room.

"Now wifey, who told you to go there without me?", Gaurav turned to Dia and asked.

Only he knew how much he freaked out last day when she was crying and was not talking about it.

"You were busy and moreover I am an independent woman.", Dia shrugged.

Gaurav shook his head at her silliness.

"I am not questioning your independence Dia. I know you are independent but here, the point is different. But there is something called moral support, if I would have been there you wouldn't be like this, crying your eyes out.", she hit her head lightly.

She pouted, realising her mistake. She muttered sorry to him.

"It's okay. But remember always, seeking love and comfort from someone never means that you are weak.",Gaurav smiled hugging her.

Raina was smiling listening to there talk. She was going to close her door but Gaurav's sentence made her stop.

Those words striked her directly.

She came out of her daze and locked her door. After turning, she leaned back against the door.

Her heartbeat paced up remembering his words. An unknown shiver ran through her body remembering his intense eyes. She closed her eyes remembering his well sculpted arms around her.

The sounds from outside broke her trance, she ran her hands through her long traces.

"I should tell them."

🔅🔅🔅

"What if she won't agree? What will you do?", Rohan asked looking at him closely.

He leaned back on the chair of his study room, touching the paperweight with his fingers.

"Will you force her into marriage?", Rohan asked seeing him so much calm.

He shook his head and said, "I will give her time."

Rohan again asked,"What if she will not agree even after the given time?"

"Why are you so negative?",he frowned.

Constant doubts from Rohan was irritating him.

"Shut the fuck up before I throw you out from window.", he groaned.