31. Palace

Word Glossary:
Bhai sa: Elder brother.

Raina was packing her last minute things, two suitcases were already packed. Adya was watching her doing all the things quietly.

A thought striked Raina's mind while putting her laptop in backpack, her hands stopped in mid way.

She turned to Adya and asked, "Adya.. Adhiraj sir told you all this things?"

Adya blinked her eyes in confusion at her sudden question but nonetheless she nodded her head in affirmation.

Raina took few steps towards her and threw another question on her way, "Are you both friends?? Or related in some other way?? As he told you everything but nit a word to me. "

Adya looked at her blankly thinking whether she should tell the truth or not.

After a minute she said looking at curious face of Raina, "Oh!!that... Actually... We both know each other from childhood."

Raina raised her eyebrows, "From childhood??"

Adya nervously smiled, "Yeah...."

Raina was contemplating in her mind before putting her curiosity in front of her, "So you must have known that..... He.... He is a.... He is a prince??" . She stuttered her question.

Adya was not shocked on her question as Adhiraj had told her beforehand that Raina knew about his real identity but he didn't tell her how.

She pretend to be stunned, "Raina...How do you know about this?"

Raina said in a flow, "I saw that Royal sign on his....."

Raina stopped herself at correct time, she was on the verge of saying that she saw his bare back.

"What happened? Where did you saw that sign? ", Adya nudged her.

Raina shook her head, "Ahh... Nothing.. Actually I saw the Royal sign on the driver's uniform of Adhiraj sir. Along with it, driver was also behaving in a very sophisticated way. And his surname is also same as of King's. Rathore's employees are working in Rajputana's building. That's how I concluded this"
Raina completed it in one go so that Adya could not find any suspicion in it.

Adya calmed Raina, "Okey,Okey . Take a deep breath. I understood. "

"Oh girl , your packing is pending.", Adya pushed her towards her small backpack.

"I will take these two suitcases out.", Adya said dragging the bags out of her apartment.

Raina shouted at her from the room, "Alone??"

"No dude, I have called driver. He will take these to the car.", Adya shouted back .

🔅🔅🔅

They were seating in the car silently from past 15 minutes, this area was sparsely populated.

Raina looked towards Adya who was doing something on her phone.

Feeling her gaze upon her Adya looked up at her and asked, "What is it? "

Raina said with a small smile, "Tell me something about your family."

Adya kept the phone aside and turned her to face, "My family? What do you want to know?"

Raina shrugged, "Anything."