26. Secret is out???

🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Word Glossary:
Rana sa- King.
Yuvraj sa- Crown Prince.
Sindoor- Vermilion.
Vaidh- Ayurvedic physician.

She ducked her head down, she closed her eyes and said the words with difficulty, "I am ready... I am ready to marry him. "

"But I have a condition."

Meanwhile:

Ahmad Khan better called as Khan Sahab out of respect in Jodhpur was one of the most loyal and closest person of Rana Uday Singh Rathore. His loyalty towards Suryagarh estate is as firm as a rock. He could go to any extent for the Royals.

He along with his man arrived at the spot where Adhiraj's car was parked. Goons who attacked Adhiraj were still lying on the road groaning in pain, after seeing Khan Sahab, they tried to run away but Khan Sahab signalled his man to chase them. Within a minute, goons were kneeling down in front of him and wincing in pain as his men were griping them very tightly.

He moved to the car and looked around it. No specific harm was done to the car except those flat tyres. But the main question was where was his Yuvraj sa.

No doubt he had beaten those men brutally but still he wasn't there. Khan Sahab turned to those man with hard eyes, he kneeled before one and clutched his neck dangerously.

He asked , "Where is Adhiraj Singh Rathore. What did you do to him?"

That man was gasping for air, not able to say anything he uttered, "He......there....."
He pointed in a direction.

Khan Sahab left his neck and he smashed his face on the road gasping for air.

A man came with his head little bowed and hands clasped behind his back and said, "Khan Sahab. There is a village nearby."

Suddenly Khan's phone rang , he received it immediately as king was calling him. He filled him with every detail he knew and apologised for being a little late in reaching the place.

Rana sa said, "So that means that Adhiraj went in that village??"

Khan Sahab agreed. Again a question was thrown in his way, "He was alone? Or someone was with him?"

Khan Sahab think for a moment and answered, "As much I know he was alone."

After a minute of silence Rana sa said, "Come back Khan.. He will handle it himself." Call ended with this.

Khan Sahab looked at the phone, no doubt Rana sa was a strict person. But still Khan didn't supported his decision of leaving Adhiraj all alone but there was nothing much he could do as it was an order from King himself.

He said in a loud voice, "We are going back. Take these men along.... I would love to have a friendly chat with them."

Men shivered in fear and they screamed to leave them when they were dragged to another car but Khan Sahab didn't pay any heed to them and settled inside the car which sped away from that place.

(A/N: Sindoor or Vermillion powder is the most crucial things applied by a Hindu women after marriage. At the time of marriage , a husband applied it on his wife's front hairline on forehead. In Hindu communities the use of sindoor indicates a woman is married and ceasing to wear it usually implies widowhood.)