46.Talking freely

Tadaa!!!
As promised, here is the update... 😍

Enjoy reading and don't forget to spam my comment box. 😘😘

Raina woke up from her slumber, her eyes were still drooping due to the effects of sleeping pills. She moved to bathroom to freshen up.

When she came back she saw nurse waiting for her. She sat down on her couch silently so that she can change her bandage of forehead.

Nurse smiled at her, "Ma'am, your injury is almost healed. Now you don't need to cover it."

Raina thanked her and the nurse left shortly. Raina moved to the mirror and looked at her reflection, her face was looking pale and dark circles were visible.

She ran her tongue on her dry lips to moisten it as she let some tendrils fall on the scar present on the side of her forehead.

It has been almost a week since she returned from hospital, she was resting in her room only trying to cope up with the situation.

She remembered words of Rana Uday Singh Rathore, "When you will be ready, then do tell me what you want to do next."

She collected her long brown hair and tied it with a band. She took a breath and walked out of her room. She looked around with interest , she was roaming around after a week.

She entered the room after knocking, biting her lips and looking around.

"Ria! You? Here? Come inside.",Vasudha called her.

She came towards Raina and smiled at her, Raina greeted her, "Good morning."

Vasudha replied her and made her seat beside her on the sofa. She held her chin turning her head sideways.

"Finally, got rid of bandage?", she asked leaving her chin.

Raina nodded.

"Who is it Rani sa?", Uday Singh came out of his closet dressed up in cotton shirt and pant.

He saw Raina seating there, he also sat opposite of her and asked, "Ria? Are you okay? Do you need doctor?"

"I am all good Kaka Hukum. Actually....",she assured him.

After thinking about her words for few minutes she started,"You asked what I want to do next. I came here to give my answer. I want to fight back Kaka Hukum. I want to know this world of business, I want to learn tricks of business. I want justice for my parents and I will snatch the luxury that killer is enjoying."

Vasudha was concerned over this, she tried to made her understand,"Ria. Think clearly before doing anything. As the saying goes, when you are on the path of revenge, dig two graves, one for your enemy and one for yourself."

Raina shook her head a little, she smiled and made her point clear, "Kaki Hukum, I am not taking revenge, I am taking back what is rightfully mine. I will not go on killing him like he did, I am not a monster like him. Papa always followed rules and ethics, how can I go against him doing immoral things. I want to be capable of fighting him in the field of business. I want to take back papa's company and mumma's NGO which he is using for money. I want to revive the legacy of my parents."

Uday Singh leaned back on the sofa, he asked with twinkle in his eyes, "So, what now?"

Raina looked at him and her mind went to consequences, with hope and determination in her voice, she said, "I will try to learn these tactics of business as much as I could. When I will be capable, I will give a dangerous blow to Jayant's crime empire."