65.Vivaah.

Vivaah- Marriage.

Hey!  here is the song suggestion for you. You can play it for getting the wedding vibe.

Happy reading. Do a lot of comment. 😉

Adhiraj settled himself on the chair present at the Mandap

Adhiraj settled himself on the chair present at the Mandap. Traditional dancers were dancing on the folklores.

Inside the strong and big walls of the fort, a lavish, grand and traditional wedding was happening. And the world was unaware of it. This wedding was of great importance, politically and profitably.

But the people in hope of allying with Rathores because of power and money thirst didn't know that the controlled, calm and cold crown prince was in love. He was in love with a woman who herself was there to set many greed intoxicated minds at their right places.

He looked up as the song changed and she entered. Clad in traditional attire, she was looking enchanting. Although her face was covered with the long veil but it was translucent. The Mathapatti and her Nath were sparkling from beneath that cloth. Her hands were clasped in front of her stomach.

She was walking towards him with grace and confidence in slow steps.

Only if he knew, she was trembling from inside. Her heart was beating fast, so much that she could hear the pumping in her ears. She felt like turning around and running away.

At a point, she stopped walking but the next second Dia nudged her to walk.

She whispered, "It's okay Raina, don't be scared. Take a deep breath."

Raina followed her instructions, she looked up from behind the veil. She could see people around looking at her, dancers were dancing around the Mandap.

And there, he was waiting for her. Another glance at him and again her heartbeat skyrocketed. So being on the safer side, she lowered her gaze without even observing him.