38.Home Sweet Home

Happy reading.
Inline comments are appreciated. 😍

Raina got down from the cab, it was already dark. She looked here and there, the area was lighted with few street lights.

She gazed around in confusion. "Is it the same place?", thought occured to her.

That place was looking so strange but after gazing around for five minutes she could see the familiarity. Not her fault!!
Many things had changed over years, many buildings and shops are built which were making it impossible for her to recognise the place , but again some things were still there like that turning of road and a small temple in one side .

Involuntarily her legs started walking, after two minutes she stopped and craned her neck to look in her right side.

There was standing a mansion in all it's glory. She stayed at her place quietly gazing at that old styled architectural piece. She took few steps near the building, she couldn't see her house clearly but some lights were on, enabling her to see enough to recognise it.

Her hand went to the marble name plate 'Chauhan Haveli', she whimpered caressing it.

"Home Sweet Home", she whispered the same thing again which she used to scream happily while coming back from school.

She lifted her eyes and observed her home, it was not changed much, just the garden she used to love was not that green like before. She wanted to enter but the main door was locked from inside.

She thought that somebody lived there, she walked to a small gate just beside the large one. She pushed it, to her relief it was open.

She pushed the door to get inside but a hand came in front of her resulting in an abrupt stop.

Watchman came in front of her, "Oo ma'am. Where are you going?"

She motioned inside with her eyes.

Watchman looked at her weirdly, "Whom do you want to meet? Nobody lives here."

Raina raised her eyebrows in confusion, "Nobody?"

Watchman shook his head, "No. It is vacant from years."

"Can i go inside. Just once please.", she asked and tried to get inside without waiting for his reply but he again blocked his path.

"Ma'am, don't do this, you will be charged for trespassing."

"Trespassing? Nobody lives here so what's the problem?"

"Ma'am, this house is under the direct control of Royals, nobody is allowed to enter inside. I have been guarding this house from past three years. Even the watchman who was here before me never let anyone inside. It is highly restricted. I will lose my job. Please try to understand."

She looked upon the building.

"Raghu, your daughter is not listening to me."

"Dare you Mrs. Naina Raghav Chauhan to complain about my cupcake."

"I will kick both you and your cupcake out if you will be messing up things in my kitchen."

"Baby, see your mom is threatening me."

She sucked in a breath pondering over those blissful moments.

"Raghu.. Raghu. Get up. Please "

"Naina. Go away with Ria. Go."

"Ria baby, Always remember I love you..."