10. First time in Lion's Den

Rajasthani language:-

Yuvraj sa - A title given to crown prince.
Hukum sa - Your highness.

Adhiraj was sitting in his cabin while Rohan entered after asking for the permission. He settled himself on a chair.

Aadhiraj placed some files in front of him and said, "I need index of these projects ready as soon as possible."

Rohan nodded and said, "We should give them to Raina."

Adhiraj glared him, "Didn't you started trusting her so easily."

Rohan said, "Hukum sa. She completes her work properly and comparatively in less time. And I am not giving her some super confidential file."

Adhiraj said, "Still it is an important file."

Rohan lifted the intercom and asked for Raina. He looked at Adhiraj, "Well then I have a solution.Beside,we have some important issues to discuss."

Within ten minutes, Raina was standing outside the cabin. She really wanted to run away because the man who owns this cabin makes her nervous so easily with his intense gaze.

She saw the golden name plate hanging on the door with bold words- CEO.
She thought ' They should have written Lion's Den instead of CEO thing.'

She had been working from two weeks and she tried her best to avoid him.Thanks to heaven, she just encountered him few times only.

But at that moment she didn't have any option rather then going inside. She fiddled with the door knob letting her inside.

That cabin was simply but elegant and classy at the same time

That cabin was simply but elegant and classy at the same time. A semicircular table with off white chairs and a bookshelves and cabinets behind it. A long sofa was placed in front with a big glass window in left. She muttered, "Nice choice."

She spotted the CEO and MD discussing something. She went near the table and asked Rohan, "Ummmm. Sir. Did you call me? "

Rohan said handing her the files, "Yes Raina. We need a quick index and a rough layout of these files ready as soon as possible."

Raina nodded her head and took the files. She was ready to leave with the files when a heavy voice interrupted her activities, "Wait."
She looked over Adhiraj.

Rohan said immediately, "Actually. Raina complete your work here itself. These are important files and Adhiraj doesn't want to leak the informations from it."

Raina was dumbstruck, she was staring at Rohan with wide eyes.

Adhiraj smirked on seeing her face. Her nervousness caught his eyes at the first place. She does exactly opposite when she is nervous, she tries to be more confident.