8.Friends and Dinner

Let's see who is this mysterious boy. 🧐

Her eyes widened in shock, " You? What are you doing here?"

That man removed his hoodie and said, "Thank god! You still remember me."

He gave her a mischievous smile.

Raina was very angry on seeing him and like her hand had the mind of its own, she slapped him hard.

He held his cheek and stared at Raina with shock who was seething in anger.

🔅🔅🔅

Raina entered her apartment and as usual, Dia had kept the door open.

"Careless girl.", Raina muttered after seeing her watching TV while munching on waffles.

She stood behind her and glanced at the TV, "What are you watching so keenly that you even forget to lock the door?"

She said still not acknowledging her presence, "See. Akshit's interview is going on."

Raina now noticed the program.

The journalist asked, "So Mr Nagar what are your plans??"

A dashing man in his early twenties was settled in front of the host answered, "You already know that my family business is settled in France, so I am planning to shift it back to India soon and I will also pursue my carrier as a singer. "

"After being an internet sensation for few years, do you think that you will get a place in music industry?"

"Well let's see what the future has stored for me and I am ready to work hard for my passion."

"You already belong to a billionaire family, so why do you want to struggle for a singing carrier when you are already the CEO of your family business?"

"Singing is my passion, my love whereas business is my responsibility. You can't compare them, both have their importance.", his question left the anchor marveling over him.

"Who supported you most in your life?", the host read the question.

"My family was always there for me but I lost my parents in my teenage years, I was in shock and depressed for almost a year then my grandfather supported me. I stopped singing but my two friends brought me back to the world of music, even they are the ones who gave me the idea of singing on YouTube. These three people are my strength and weakness both.", nostalgia hit him hard.

Dia said while seeing him, "God!! He is so cute. I want to go inside this box and pinch his cheeks."

"