49.Perspective

*sniff sniff*
So I feel some excitement here😁
Happy reading and don't forget to fill my empty comment box. 😗

Raina felt something soft around her, she turned and dipped her head in the pillow. After a moment when she felt her sleep thinning , she took a long breath preparing herself to get up from the too good to be soft bed.

A strong masculine scent filled her lungs, her eyes flew open on sensing unfamiliarity around her.

She sat up and looked around like a lost kid. Even if she was looking around, her mind couldn't register  anything due to the sleep reigning over her senses.It took two minutes for her brain to come out from the sleeping zone.

She finally got down from the bed with wobbly steps, her head was feeling a bit heavy.

She huffed seeing the room dimly lit.

"Where am I?", she muttered before stuttering to the first door she saw.

The golden rays of evening sun hit her eyes as soon as she opened the door.

She closed her eyes immediately,  her pupil adjusted to the the light in few seconds and her eyes fluttered open only to see a breathtaking scenery.

It was like an adjoining open terrace, plants pavement were adoring the sides of gallery and a lounger and a bin bag present in one corner.

Raina stepped forward looking at the panoramic view. Strong smell of different flowers were making the air aromatic.

Raina smiled delicately touching the petals with her fingertips.

She moved near to the boundry, Royal garden was looking more beautiful from the top.

But the cool air brought her back to reality, it was not the exit of the room, she paced back to the door and again warmth and dim lights welcomed her.

She hurriedly looked for the any other door and found it soon, she took a breath of relief and walked out of it.

But her steps halted on seeing the familiar seating area, she looked at the sofa with shocked face but when her gaze fell on the towel laying on the sofa carelessly and the events came rushing in her mind.

Him talking to her.

He wiping her hair.

She looked back to the door.

She facepalmed remembering that she slept at that time and thinking that probably he carried her to the bed.

"Oh god!", she screeched all embarrassed.

"Let's get out of here as soon as possible.", she shook her head.

She took a breath when she was out of Lion's territory.

🔅🔅🔅

Raina was arranging all the things required for making the presentation when her mind wandered back to the events of that day.

Her hands stopped doing their work and she sat on the chair.

She bit her lips remembering the moment when his fingers were entangled in her hair.

She hit her head thinking about the probabilities of her ending on his bed.

She looked up and her eyes collided with her reflection , her cheeks were red.

She put her palms on her cheeks, "What the hell I am thinking."

"Raina, you have a work in hand, focus on that. Not on some weird things.", she again stood up continuing her work.