27. Cyclone Of Past

Word Glossary-
Rana sa- King.
Bhai sa- Elder brother.

As soon as the car stopped in front of the apartment building, Raina opened the door in hurry after muttering a small "Thank you" and walked fastly inside the building..

She was already nervous of Adhiraj's continuous gaze on her during whole journey.... Already her mind was blank after the new revelation, she couldn't afford to stay with him any longer..

When she entered her apartment by using the spare keys, she took a breath of relief and leaned back on the wall. Somehow the coldness of wall entering in her body through back was calming her down.

She took a look around the living room, Neha was still sleeping. First time Raina was thankful for her heavy sleepiness otherwise she had to literally kick Neha's ass in office days to wake her up.

She walked to her room and dropped her bag on the table. She stood their in the middle of room not knowing what to do.

She went to bathroom and looked herself , she lifted her hair and the red mark of vermilion came in her eye sight. She stood under the shower and the water flowed through her hair completely drenching her body.

At one moment, she was on the edge of crying bitterly thinking about all the happenings of last day but she shook her head and controlled her feelings by taking a deep breath.

She turned the hot water, gradually water started turning hot and hotter . Her skin was not able to bear the torture of hot water in hot weather but it was decreasing her frustration. She never knew why people hurted themselves in agony.

Her therapist once said, "Don't try to hurt yourself at your weakest point... It may lead to suicidal thoughts.."

Raina turned off the shower and blinked her eyes to clear the vision. She went in her room leaving a trail of water on the floor behind her with a hope that everything will be fine.

All the three men looked at Raina who ran away from them just like a mouse does after seeing cat. Adhvan and Rohan looked at each other in confusion while Adhiraj was still in his trance.

Rohan looked backside towards Adhiraj and asked seriously, "Adhiraj , Common... Spil the beans.. Something happened for sure.. "

Adhiraj closed his eyes resting his head on the back of seat and said, "Drive the car to your house."

Rohan nodded his head turning the car on the way to his house.

Raina huffed looking at the pile of papers covered with cobwebs and dust . Finally she was able to find the newspapers of desired year but that corner was looking horrible just like a haunted house.

She kept her bag aside and started looking at those papers , they were laminated but still they had turned little yellowish over many years.

Finally after one hour later she completed half of her work but her mind was numb from dealing with so much dirt and spiders. She captured pictures if the articles of her interest in her phone.

She looked at her brand new phone, finally after two years she bought a latest model from her hard earned money. She just loved that felling of independence.

She paid the librarian before leaving the place instructing him to clean the place for next time.

Raina was standing near the window of room with a cup of coffee watching the sun drowning in the hemisphere.

She remembered the incidents of morning, she never thought that Adhiraj would be a Royal. But she was sure now that he was a prince.

His face was so similar to Rana sa and that tattoo was same but only enlarged. She remembered Rana sa had same tattoo on his forearm.

She sighed and sat on her bed.. If she would have known that Adhiraj was none other then Adhiraj Singh Rathore son of Uday Singh Rathore, she won't dare to do that creepy thing or so called marriage according to that narrow minded villagers. Forget about marriage, she wouldn't dare to cross his path in life. She could only hope that this secret never come out in front of anyone ever.

She looked at the clippings of newspaper laying carelessly on the carpet.
She thought and settled on the floor , "12 years.... I am running away from everything for 12 years. But destiny again pulled me inside this cyclone. Fine... If this is my fate then let it be... But from now on I won't be that small straw who struggle in that instead I will become the center who controls everything."

She picked up one copy with determination and started going through and her reading continued so the darkness of night.

Raina heard a knock. She looked towards the clock hanging on the wall, it was already nearing 11:00 p:m.

Again Neha knocked , Raina took all the copies in haste and put them beneath the blanket. She opened the door and offered an awkward smile to her. Neha rolled her eyes and pulled her towards the living room for dinner while Raina managed not to fall because of the sudden jerk.

Adhvan and Rohan looked at him shocked who was carelessly rolling the paper weight on the table also eying it intensely.

Rohan asked, "Now what should we do?"

Adhiraj answered in a grave tone, "I want those man in front of me as soon as possible... They won't be forgiven.."

Rohan nodded, but Adhvan asked unsatisfied, "But what about that girl....Umm????"

Adhvan could not remember her name so he looked at Rohan for help.

Rohan muttered, "Raina"

Adhvan quickly said, "Yeah.. Raina...What about her?"

Adhiraj looked at them for a minute and threw back the same question at them not knowing what to say, "What about her?"

Rohan glared at him annoyed, "Don't act naive... You know what he is talking about.. Adhiraj.. She is innocent in all this."

Adhiraj again focused his gaze on the shining and colourful paper weight, "We will look in that matter later... For now , focus on the work in hands."

He said the last part in a strong voice leaving no space for discussion.

A little and not so eventful update here but I assure you next one will be BOOM.. 😋

So my lovely readers, do a lot of comment and vote . 😘

You know the target right??🤨🤨

It is 100 ...

Ahh.... You are smart 😃😃