12. Monkey in the office

Raina entered the office building. There was some unusual hustle and bustle in the surrounding. She saw some paparazzi and media persons in the lobby. She went to her floor, where everyone was busy in gossiping.

She spotted Neha who was also talking with some co-workers. Raina tapped her shoulder , Neha turned around. Raina asked looking everywhere, "What's going on?"

Neha said shoving a business magazine on her face, "See this.."

She positioned the magazine on reading distence . She was not shocked but surprised. A headline was written in the bold words on the cover page.

Rathore enterprises is spreading its branches in all directions with full impact and plan.

She took a look of many news papers and magazine. All were having approximately same news headlines. Before she could read the article further, Neha peeped in.

Neha said, "Oh my god. It will be a huge leap for this company. A sudden meeting is held for senior employees."

Raina nodded her head and moved along with everyone towards the conference hall.

She took her seat beside Neha. Soon Adhiraj , Rohan and other important persons came and took their respective seats.

Raina heard some muffled gushings,

"Uffff. CEO is so hot."

"He is so dashing."

Raina scrunched her nose in disgust and muttered, "How can somebody think like that about their boss. It is highly unprofessional."

She nudged Neha, "Why girls are swooning over Adhiraj sir like they had not seen him ever."

Neha said, "Because he usually doesn't confront us in meetings like this time, usually Rohan sir do that. And it is not the fault of girls, he is really an eye candy."

Raina looked at her unbelievably. Neha shrugged, "Don't look at me like that. I am a girl too not a tomboy like you, I can have crushes."

Raina rolled her eyes.
Soon the meeting started.

Adhiraj started, "Today we are going to collab with a big foreign pharmaceutical company. It is set up in France but have an Indian owner. It will help us to expand our business in abroad while we will help them in Indian pharma business. So welcome the CEO of HealthMeds Pharma Company Mr. Akshit Nagar."

Rain's head snapped in the direction of the door

Rain's head snapped in the direction of the door. Akshit clad in a blue business suit with a vibrant smile on his face entered. He walked to the chair beside Adhiraj. Adhiraj stood up along with other persons and did a formal handshake with Akshit. Akshit took the chair.