51.My wife.

So here is the update....Happy reading..Hope it will be according to your expectations..My all comment box is yours... 😘😘

Adhvan sat in front of his parents who was looking uneasy a bit.

Adhvan raised his eyebrows when Uday Singh started speaking, "We want to talk to you about something."

He nodded his head wanting them to continue.

Vasudha asked straight, "Do you have someone in your life?"

Adhvan squirmed on his seat, "Uh... No."

Uday Singh nodded and caressed his beard, after thinking for a minute he said, "I want you to marry Raina."

"What!!", he screamed in shock. It was like world slipped beneath his feet.

"Volume down.", Vasudha hissed.

Adhvan took a breath to calm his heart which was ready to take a somersault.

But he huffed in anxiety,"Baba sa... Maa sa.. How could you?"

Uday Singh asked with a keen gaze on Adhvan, "Why? Why we can't?"

He raked his mind fora reason and found the most obvious one, "Umm.. Because she is like couple of years elder."

Vasudha asked raising her eyebrows,"So?"

Adhvan was getting more nervous by each passing moment,"So.. We can't marry. She is a sister figure to me. And why me? Bhai sa is eldest. Right? So why not Bhai sa?"

'Please, Bhai sa is all set to marry her. Trap him,not me' he thought.

Rana sa placed his one hand on Adhvan's knee and said calmly,"We thought of Adhiraj but I found you more apt for her. See, she had a rough past, she needs someone who will let her in his life easily and Adhiraj is not easygoing. He is disciplined and strict in personal life too. He is not up for relationships for now and changing his verdict is not anyone's cup of tea. And with you she will be more happy, I am sure you will make her smile everytime with your jolly behavior."

Vasudha added, "I want her to stay in our family for life time. She had stayed away from her home and us for long."

Adhvan tried once again, "But.. Why don't you talk to Bhai sa once about marriage?"

Vasudha shook her head, "Remember when Rana sa told him to pretend to Divya about marriage. I don't think I need to remind you about his reaction."

Adhavn started,"But..."

'But it is about Raina, not Divya. Believe me, he won't hesitate before marking her as his.',he wanted to say it but kept it confined in his mind only not knowing if his brother would appreciate the revelation of secret at that moment.

Adhavn dropped his head on his hands, seriously it was just too extreme for him.

"Take your time but you will have to do this Adhvan. Think it as a favor I am asking from you.", Uday Singh said. He himself was not feeling good for forcing his son but he had his own reasons.

Adhvan's head snapped towards his father. Rana Uday Singh Rathore asking favor? That too from him?

"Baba sa!!! Don't say like that please..", he pleaded.

"Why are you so adamant on getting me married to her? Don't you think I am a bit immature for her?", he tried to talk some sense.

"She is betrothed to Royals.",Vasudha dropped a bomb.