20. Concert

Life was going so fast , Raina was checking her bags and every needed things. She had moved out from her flat two days ago and was staying at Akshit's home. Next day, she would fly to Jodhpur.

After Dia was gone, Raina was behaving very silent, some credit goes to Dia's departure , some goes to her hectic schedule packed with back to back meetings and some goes to the anxiety because of Jodhpur.

It was already 6 in the evening. She picked up her dress and decided to get ready.
Just two days ago, when she was busy with packing her luggage, Akshit blasted the bomb upon her.

His deal with the music director went well and they decided to held a concert as soon as possible. He wanted Raina to witness him singing in his first ever concert so he went with today's evening.

Since it was his first concert and he had recently started working with Rathore Enterprises that's why free passes were give to the employees.
Neha and Adya were super excited for this. Not only them, but probably everyone.

And the reason was , he was a pretty good famous because of his singing on social media platforms.

Finally she got ready in her white calf length dress.

She decided to take a cab to reach the concert

She decided to take a cab to reach the concert. Cab ride was full of different types of thoughts.
She reached her destination, she stared at the big banner on the entrance.

She remembered the moment when Dia said to Akshit, "You know Akshit!!! When you will sing first time in your concert, and if you will not sing good, I will carry eggs and tomatoes to throw it on your face. "

Raina thought, 'It would feel so good Dia if you would have come here with me.' Raina was sulking over Dia's honeymoon.

She entered inside the hall, in the lobby she spotted Neha waving at her. She moved towards her and greeted her.

Neha said looking at her, "Raina... Adya ma'am will join us shortly."

Raina nodded her head and stood aside along with Neha to avoid the rush of people as it was crowded.

Meanwhile one hour earlier-

Adya whined seating on his brother's bed , "Bhai sa.. Please, come with me.."

Adhiraj said still busy in his laptop, "Adya.. You go and enjoy.. Rohan will accompany you . I have a lot of work."

Adya reasoned, "But Bhai sa. Akshit himself invited you , you know right? I am his big fan.. And I will not go without you..."

Adhiraj looked at her with hard eyes but she was his sister, she also looked straight in his eyes with a silly smile on her face.

After one minute of this glaring game, Adhiraj stood up and said, " I think, I need a break from work.... You have 20 minutes to get ready.."