50.Wedding bells.

Happy reading, an unedited and small chapter ahead. Don't forget to comment down your views?

"I heard that Ria was a bit disturbed but in evening and at dinner she was looking fine.",Uday Singh said.

He was laying on the bed talking about his day to his wife who was busy doing something on her iPad while seating on the bed and leaning against the headboard

"She is strong Rana sa. She just need some time and space.", Vasudha remarked with a fleeting gaze that roamed over him.

King nodded his head, totally positive with her words, "Right, she is pure reflection of her parents. Smart and strong. And what a kind of fool that Jayant is, such a loser." A dry chuckle left his lips carrying a hint of bitterness and hatred.

He just can't wait for the day when he will witness the fall of that demon. He would love to have his own way with him but Raina clearly stated that she was not okay with any nasty thing which made him to witness the things without reacting much.

Vasudha couldn't control her self she turned to him and said worriedly"Rana sa, I am worried for Ria."

A frown came on his face"Why?"

Vasudha didn't said anything just showed him the tablet picture of Jayant talking to someone.

"Why are you showing me his picture?" he growled in anger after seeing his face.

Vasudha made a face,"I am not showing his picture. See clearly, there is Raina standing with him. She wore the same dress in morning. I think it is a picture from the auction."

She put the iPad on the bedside table and turned to face him, "I am not feeling good about it. I don't want her to face him alone. What if he will harm her again?"

Rana sa placed his hands in hers and squeezed them in assurance,"We are with her. He can't do anything."

Rani sa nodded completely agreeing with him, "You are right but.... "

Her sentence ended with a tone full of hesitancy.

"But what?", he asked.

" Don't you think she needs , who will make her his top priority?", she said with a sudden glee in her voice.

"What?", his droopy eyes we're wide open by now.

Vasudha shook her head, ahe said with a twinkle in her eyes, "Yeah, I mean she had lost most important persons in her life. Don't you think that it's high time she should find another one who will love her, who will give her his all attention, who will take care of her like his life?"

She looked onto him, she was aware of the magic which a soulmate can do on you. She wanted the same happening with Raina, that girl was broken and Vasudha wanted someone to collect that pieces and fix her with utmost love and adoration.

Uday Singh pinched the bridge of his nose.
"You don't find love just randomly around you Rani sa.", he tried to make her understand.

"I agree but she will find that love. God can't be that cruel to snatch a lovely future after giving her gruesome past.", she sealed her lips in a thin line really not wanting to think about the negative probability.

She said after a minute,"And if she will get a right person then he will taught her to love herself too."

"Do you have someone in mind?", he looked at her wanting to know what is in her mind.

She didn't said anything just kept looking ahead, staring to infinity.

"Don't think too much, we will talk about this in morning.",King pulled his queen making her lay beside him.