57.Cant Be Controlled.

Don't forget to spam my comment box...

Raina adjusted the minimal oxidised metal bangles on her wrist as she walked inside the palace

Raina adjusted the minimal oxidised metal bangles on her wrist as she walked inside the palace. The jhumkas (earrings) were dangling from her earlobes and her brown hair was cascading through her back all the way to her hips.

Raina was feeling a bit uncomfortable in that attire but even she agreed that the dark red anarkali suit was enhancing her warm beige complex to fullest.

She stood behind the closed door and took a deep breath to calm her nerves before meeting the old lady.
She held the door knob and twisted it, opening the door with creaking sound she entered inside.

Everyone was present there, Nagars, Rathores, Diya and Gaurav and especially the guest of the day, mighty Maheshwari Sisodiya.

Her eyes roamed over rhe hall when Raina walked near them but could not find him.

The elder lady was silently staring at her from head to toe, inspecting her.

Raina came forward and touched her feet, greeting her politely, "Pranam Dadi sa."
(Greetings! Grand mom.)

"Sada sukhi rahiye.", she patted her head.
(Be happy.)

Raina looked for a seat, just then Akshit patted the place beside him. Raina smiled slightly and sat beside him.

"So,it's decided that wedding will be held in our palace of Udaipur. I will personally look after the arrangements of my child's marriage, it would be good if both families will arrive there a weak prior to marriage so that we will have enough time and less rush.", Maheshwari asked.

"Fair enough.", Mr. Nagar replied after getting the blink of agreement from his grandson.

Raina looked at the elders chatting about the arrangements, deciding about important things.
She was really expecting a chaotic environment but everything was smooth here, much to her relief.

"What happened?",Akshit nudged her.

Raina shook her head, smiling to Adya who was weaving at her and glancing at Akshit now and then.