18. Silent Words

Rohan said, "Don't ask anything now Raina. If you won't do it Adhiraj will burn me alive along with you and Jatin."

Raina didn't say anything realising the demand of situation.

"Sir, let me just get the documents get transferred in the pendrive." , Rohan nodded and she moved to her assigned computer .

When they were in elevator, she couldn't help but ask, "Sir, I had given the files to Jatin and he was going to do this task. So what happened now??"

Elevator opened with a ding sound, they walked towards the CEO's cabin.

Rohan looked at her and said, "He is saying that you didn't give him one file.."

Raina looked at him shocked, but nonetheless covered her expressions. They were standing outside of Adhiraj's cabin.

Raina quickly said, "Sir..You go first, I will follow you. "

Rohan looked at her and laughed, "Why are you scared from him.?"

She didn't answered but looked away. It made him chuckle once again as he turned the door knob to enter.

Inside the cabin, Adhiraj was working on the same file while Jatin was standing near his table with his head ducked down.

Good luck for him, the meeting got postponed for 20 minutes as the opposite team were stucked in a traffic and this much time was more than necessary for him to complete the work.

His attention get caught by the opening of door and a chuckle. No doubt it was his friend, only he could enter without asking for his permission.

Adhiraj looked at him but found someone behind him . He narrowed his eyes when he saw a yellow coloured fabric.

The person step aside revealing herself. Adhiraj's gaze was stucked on her face.

Kohl filled eyes with winged eyeliner, loose strands of hair falling on her face, light pink colour on her lips and open hair were providing her an ethereal look.

His gaze travelled down towards her neck that's when he snapped out of his thought. He closed his eyes and shook his head.
'What the hell I was thinking?' , he thought .

"Adhiraj..!!", Rohan called him. He looked up with a blank face.

He said, "I have called Raina here, now she can do her work in the meeting."

"No need. I am preparing the file myself." , Adhiraj answered her coldly.

Raina jumped in the conversation, "Sir. But I have prepared it already. Even I have downloaded it in this pendrive."

Adhiraj looked at her, "So Ms. Raina. Why didn't you give it to Jatin."

She gasped and looked at Jatin, "I did sir.."

"Jatin... I gave all the 6 files to you that day " , she said to him.

Jatin looked at her flabbergasted and stammered, "Ummm... N..No Raina , you didn't otherwise I would have that.. It's your mistake, you should have been conscious about your work."

This angered Raina.

"Really?? I am remembering so far, you are the one who checked each and every file saying that I am a newcomer so I am bound to do the mistakes. " , Raina said quoting the last sentence in air.

"Weren't you conscious on your work then" , she spat on his face.

She turned to Adhiraj, "Sir.. I am ready for the meeting.. I remember every point and I have the file stored in my pendrive... If you are thinking that I am at fault then I am ready to correct it."