48.A Promise

Heya!!! How are you all?
Have a happy reading experience ahead and don't forget to spam my comment box 🙂🙃

It was close to noon time, Rohan was settled in the sitting area of Adhiraj's chamber along with Adya and Adhvan.

They were enjoying tea in weekend just like their good old days.

Adhvan said to Rohan,"You know Rohan Bhai, Bhai sa's love story will end even before starting."

Adhiraj eyes turned to him.

Not like Adhiraj but even Adya and Adhvan were outspoken. The relationship they shared with the eldest Rathore was very transparent because they had stayed with him all of their childhood in England,away from their parents. There he was their guardian who guided them, who made them learn the new things, he was their teacher.

So one thing they learnt to be open with him of course with a humble barrier of manners. Whenever they faced any problem, going to him for the solution was natural for them.

"Why?", Rohan asked keeping his cup on the table.

"He is scolding her on daily basis, even on some auto correct typos in reports. I highly doubt that she even talk to him properly other then professional talks. Gosh!!? she maintain more then necessary distance from him.", Adya shook her head.

Rohan laughed on that, "Adhiraj!! How much have you scared that poor soul."

Adhiraj said in a defensive tone, "Guys, I just wanted her to be perfect in her work. Maybe I just became very strict."

Adya said or more like accused,"Very? Oh please Bhai sa. You don't know, she works late night to complete the assignments given by you and what you do? You only scold her."

Adhiraj looked ahead with a frown on his face, he didn't know about her overworking.

But a small smile of contentment tugged on his lips, "Just because of my over strict behavior she is ready within two months."

Rohan asked confused,"Ready for what?"

He ignored his question and asked,"Have you brought that file?"

"Yeah.... Don't tell me you...", he affirmed taking a file out from his bag but stilled on his place as the realisation dawned on him.

He looked at him stunned.

Adhiraj took the file from his hand and turned the pages over to double check the contents, he said to Adya, "Adya, Call your friend here."

She wriggled her eyebrows,"You mean your unofficial wife?"

Adhiraj glared at her.

From past two months their teasing about Raina became a common thing to him.

"I am calling, I am calling.", she squirmed.

A smirk came on her face,"Now see how much she fears you."
She called Raina's number.

🔅🔅🔅

"Arghhh.... Why do I have so damn long hairs.",Raina was trying hard from past ten minutes to remove that bracelet which was stucked between her hair locks.

And the worst part was the jingling sound coming from it, it was irritating her to the core and the water dripping from her hair tendrils was fuel to the fire.

Still she was trying to fix the problem, her attention diverted to her ringing cell phone.

She was feeling a bit drowsy because she took a sleeping pill after mid night and it was having the effect maintained on her.