Itachi and Kisame

To the side is Keio~! :3 Who you'll know soon enough

Much thanks to 'BadassKittyChic' for all the comments and advertising my book to others!! >3< 

Here's the folks in the lead for Akisha's heart;

Shikamaru

Neji 

Kiba

...Kiba sure did lose his fans quick XD 

Well keep on reading and of course voting!

***Akisha's POV***

I walked along a path with Naruto and the Pervy Sage. Naruto looked brightly up at Pervy Sage, his eye shining with anticipation "So! So! Pervy Sage! What awesome jutsu will you teach me now!?" His voice overly energetic as always, yet now that I was right next to him he seemed louder than normal. Pervy Sage stared down at him, a frown hanging off his lips. "Hey, don't you know what an amazing person I am?" I snickered. This guy... Amazing? He lets Naruto call him Pervy Sage; how can he be 'amazing'?

The Pervy Sage glared at me for my little snickers. "Don't laugh at me, kid!!" Suddenly he struck a stupid pose, seemingly attempting to be his own version of col. "It's been said that I am the Toad Sage... The legendary white-haired frog summoning child!..The handsome man that can silence a crying child!!....HE TRULY KNOWN AS JIRAIYA-SAMA! ME!"

Jiraiya? That seems familiar..

I sweat dropped at the sad old man as Naruto looked up with a strange look and walked away, Jiraiya fell  over dramatically, then picking himself up slowly, looking at Naruto as he walked on ahead. Jiraiya turned to me. "H-Have you at least heard of me?" Naruto turned back with a dull look. "You know, Pervy Sage. I don't think any ones heard of you-" I snapped my fingers. "That's it! You wrote 'Make Out Paradise'!" Jiraiya jumped up and down with happiness for a split second, and continued to wrap an arm around my body, making me sweat drop twice in only five minutes. "AH-HAH! YES! I'M VERY FAMOUS WITH MY WRITING AS WELL! I mean, I didn't think my readers would get so young like yourself... BUT YOU HAVE HEARD OF ME!!" Jiraiya ended with a grin and pulled out several books.

"Here! As a token of my gratitude!!" Jiraiya shoved several books in my face which all seemed to be signed by him.

My sweat drop grew larger as I took the books. "Gee... Thanks...." I didn't even read them. Kakashi does though... And me being me, I had to ask what they were about... Turns out Kakashi spares no details when it comes to talking about things he's creepily over-interested in. Naruto huffed crossing his arms by the fact that I kinda knew who Jiraiya was. Naruto then jumped over to Jiraiya, pointing at him. "Hey! Hey! Why did you even want me to come with you!? I have to be special, right!??" Naruto grinned, his ideas swirling in his mind. "I have some cool power right!?"

Jiraiya crossed his arms. "Such a rude thing to say infront of Akisha. She's here too, you know? You implying that she's not special?" There was a tiny snide tune to Jiraiya's voice, showing his impatience with Naruto. Naruto took a step back turning to me. "NO I-I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!" Naruto clung to me with waterfall tears that anyone could see were fake. I hid my small sigh and sent him a closed eye smile. "No. It's fine, I didn't even look at it like that." Naruto jumped off and turned back to Jiraiya. "SEE! SHE'S FINE WITH IT! " I shook my head at his antics. Naruto is more devious than I thought.

Jiraiya sighed. "Come on, let's just go to an inn and training will start later." Naruto, a thirteen year old boy, giggled, quite literately, and ran off ahead screaming, "TRAINING! TRAINING! TRAINING!" Jiraiya sweat dropped with a tiny sigh and turned to me. "How do you deal with that idiot?" I shrugged my answer at him, "Smile and nod, Jiraiya-Sama. Smile and nod."