For A Comrade

Kisha: Aren't you done with these things yet?

Me: What these openings? Hell no, they're fun!

Kisha: *sighs* Right, right. Give me the announcement list.

Me: *hands Kisha the list* :D

Kisha: This chapter should be longer to make up for not updating in a bit, not to mention it's a valentines gift to everyone. Oh and this chapter is dedicated to Sasuke_girl28 because Sienna-

Me: *COUGH*DontSayMyRealName*COUGH*

Kisha: ......You do realize you use your real name in your other book-*gets shoved out of a window*

Me: Anyhoo! This chapter is dedicated to you because you're an awesome fan and I really appreciate your comments! That goes for many, many others too though! Love all you guys! 

Kisha: *twitches* ...I'm... In need.. Of an abulance...

Me: *glances at Kisha* Ahh, you'll be fineeee.

STORY TIME!

***Akisha POV***

I jumped tree to tree following everyone, Shikamaru every now and then stopping to mark a way for Choji to find us. My mind felt clouded though... I haven't talked to Choji in so long and now I might lose him..... It felt unfair and cruel. "We're getting close again!" Kiba yelled, making me snap out of my own thoughts. Neji looked up at Shikamaru. "There hasn't been any traps for a while. Shikamaru what do you think?" "We're just being underestimated.'' He said, his voice lower. I could see the fight between that Sound Ninja and Choji was upsetting him just as much as me. "They think that big guy will be the one following, not us." Naruto clenched his fists. "DAMN THEM FOR UNDERESTIMATING US!!" I shook my head. "No, this gives us a good chance to take them down with the element of surprise."

Naruto's face was still twisted in anger, but he nodded in understanding. "Fine." Shikamaru nodded. "Good. Now I have a plan.."

*****

Shikamaru hopped up to the other sound ninja disguising himself as the fat Sound Ninja. "Jirobo, what took you so long?" The pale one called out to him. "Sorry... It took some time to take those bastards chakra away." The woman of the group scoffed. "You fatty! Don't be so slow, hurry up and carry the coffin. That is your job, you dickhead." Shikamaru, unsure of how to respond to insult, nodded his head. "...Right." The woman's eyes narrowed almost making jump out of my hiding spot, but Kiba held me back. "Hey Jirobo?" The one with six arms said. "You're being really obedient.." Shikamaru looked at him, still trying to play this off. "What are you saying?''

The six armed man turned around keeping the coffin out of Shikamaru's grasp. "I'm saying I can't let you carry this coffin because you're not Jirobo!" "DAMN!" Shikamaru swore bringing out a kunai. The girl looked up. "Kidomaru!" The man with six arms, supposedly known as Kidoumaru, threw her the coffin. "Go! I'll handle them!" Shikamaru released the jutsu that made him look like Jirobo and swung the kunai at Kidomaru. Kidomaru easily blocked with only one of his arms. "Jirobo always lectures her about language." Shikamaru gave a dull laugh. "I see.."

"KUMO SHIBARI" Kidoumaru yelled spitting out a web that caught Shikamaru against a tree. Naruto  and several dozen clones jumped down from their hiding place. Kidoumaru spun around. "GOTCHA!" He spat out a huge web capturing all of the clones and Naruto. I jumped down to Kidomaru's left throwing various needles making Kidomaru laugh at me. "What's that going to do!?" He also threw a web at me making me stick to a tree. The web held me down tightly, but despite being captured, I laughed. Kidomaru's eyes narrowed. ''What are you laughing at, you little bitc-" Before Kidoumaru could finish his sentence Kiba and Akamaru went to attack him using Gatsuuga.